Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my 93 custom, I had just bought it two weeks ago. I only have a 95 E.B. now, which has a rearend waiting to be looked at by our local 4x4 mechanic. I called a junkyard, they said a used 8.8 w/ 3.55 is around 350 bucks, complete. What do y'all think about junkyard rearends or just getting new parts for mine? Thanks

Bob Labob

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yep I paid 100 bucks wheel to wheel for 9in... I dont think a 8.8 would be much different... Also did you look at you u-joints... Plus you have no idea what is wrong with your rearend... If you dont want to look at something after you ask the question then dont ask for help... Just take it to a mechanic... He will tell you what is wrong then ask the question with details... cause your last details on your rearend was it makes a Roaring noise from the back ... Well Its a U-joint most likely... If not let me know what it is... Plus for the price you will pay for you mechanic to look at it will almost be the same cost to go out and buy two u-joints and put them in... Sorry, but you just keep asking the same question a different way... Look up the parts on partsamerica.com or some other parts place... like EBAY...

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
i paid 125 bucks for a 8.8 that already has 4.88s installed and good to go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.