Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

YupYup!!

Brutus moves under its own power now!! I haven't been released to drive yet, and the power steering is not hooked up, but I got to ride while JT drove. He busted some sideways moves in the wet grass, then proceeded to get stuck, because there's no front driveshaft and the tires suuuuuck.

I've got video of it moving, but when I tried to upload to Superford it told me the file format was incorrect. Its a .MOV file and I have no idea how to convert it. Any volunteers?

Its sooo cooooooooool. Its starting to get that rumpity-rump, its not that loud and the cherry bombs sound kinda funny. And it idles, omg, it idles so smooooove. Ever hear those stories about engines idling so smooth you could set a glass of water on the intake and not spill any? Yeah, even at higher RPMs, its smooth. JT says the throttle response is awesome. He wanted so bad to drive it 1/2 mile down to the gas station, but was afraid of running out of gas on the way there, plus it has NO tag and no insurance.

Neener. Neener. Neener.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,183 Posts
Right on MELS! :rockon
You are on a ROLL girly! Have fun with it, but don't get yourself in trouble!
Get them TABS and such so you can taker out and PLAY!

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Great Mels! Gettin' closer all the time :thumbup

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
72 Posts
Woot!!

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Cool!!! one step closer... :thumbup

uhmm... what's "rumpity-rump" ???? :shrug :toothless

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
That's awesome! Hope it is up and going and you have the green light for the up coming wheelin trips!

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
looks like I'm gonna have to get me some new body parts .. you got it all goin' on now girl!!

Congrats :beer .. I wanna see a video of you driving it now :thumbup

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
Tomh971 said:
uhmm... what's "rumpity-rump" ???? :shrug :toothless
It's got a bigger cam, and the "rumpity-rump" idle that comes with a bigger cam.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bigdave said:
It's got a bigger cam, and the "rumpity-rump" idle that comes with a bigger cam.
Yup.
The more the cam gets broke in, and once I get a decent exhaust on it, should be able to hear the lope more. Not like race car, almost shutting off lopey, but enough where you can tell its got a bit of a cam in it.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
great job...lets see some 4 wheel drive burnouts :) ....oh and those aren't stories about those engines idling so smooth, they area called caddilacs...i use to do it all the time to play with my grandma, set a full glass on theintake, rev it up and down and the water barely moves...of course on my car, you couldn't hold a glass of water with out the motor shaking it out of your hand ;) keeper upper the hard work....

·
Registered
155 Posts
I dunno, that sounds like it's gonna be too much truck for a lil' lady like yourself. Now that its running you probably ought to trade it in on a RAV4 or something.... :histerica

Now if I'm lucky, you won't remember this crack if we ever meet in person!
:toothless

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OffRoadPoser said:
I dunno, that sounds like it's gonna be too much truck for a lil' lady like yourself. Now that its running you probably ought to trade it in on a RAV4 or something....
*writes that down for future reference*

1 - 20 of 23 Posts