Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:chili: :chili: :chili: :upup: :upup: :rockon :shocked :clap :clap :clap :clap :twotu: :beer Yeeeee-Hawwww! Off topic? I think not! Due to the granting of a child, my '79 plans will be put on hold for a year(460 stroker injected,cage,seats,front&rear bumps,etccc) while I get to do what i've dreamed of for many years. Be a Dad! :chili: We've been trying for 8(yes eight) years.:drinkbud Unfortunately my wife won't even consider naming him Bronco. But, not to worry! He will be brought up in the ways of the Bronco:twotu: Guess I need to add a child Mastercraft seat to my list of mods! As soon as he can walk and talk he'll be getting greasy. What a year this is gonna be! :chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Congrats man......8 years.....thats a lot of time....feels good don't it. Bet you'll cry like i did when the boy is born!!

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
congrats man, my wife and I found out the week of Christmas that we are expecting our first also. Not sure what he/she is yet. First appointment is Monday. Congrats again

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Dovepower said:
:chili: :chili: :chili: :upup: :upup: :rockon :shocked :clap :clap :clap :clap :twotu: :beer Yeeeee-Hawwww! Off topic? I think not! Due to the granting of a child, my '79 plans will be put on hold for a year(460 stroker injected,cage,seats,front&rear bumps,etccc) while I get to do what i've dreamed of for many years. Be a Dad! :chili: We've been trying for 8(yes eight) years.:drinkbud Unfortunately my wife won't even consider naming him Bronco. But, not to worry! He will be brought up in the ways of the Bronco:twotu: Guess I need to add a child Mastercraft seat to my list of mods! As soon as he can walk and talk he'll be getting greasy. What a year this is gonna be! :chili: :chili: :chili:
Congrats on the good news!!!

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Awesome man!! You just got the best thing you'll ever have. Cherish each and every second you have with him.:twotu: :twotu: :twotu:
KENNY

·
Registered
248 Posts
Way to go man!:twotu:
A son.........Congratulations!:thumbup

So you might as well sell me that Bronco now, because the longer you hang on, the more painfull it's gonna be!:toothless

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Awesome man! Major Congrats, and best wishes to your wife and child :beer

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
damn, must have been some really cold nights 9 months ago, babies popping out all over fsb!

congrats everybody! :toothless

1 - 20 of 24 Posts