Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been posting here much, since I'm not hardly home anymore after deciding to be an over the road truck driver but my wife gave birth to our third son (Gage Carl) this past saturday night. I wanted to post a pic or two of him near my stock for now 95, but the weather hasn't cooperated. He was born sat, 18 Feb @ 9:59 PM. He weighed 6-14 and was 20.5" long. My wife took this pic while Gage and I were sleeping. It's the only one of me and him right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
congrats man. great picture.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Sweet.... Congrats man-----Fog

·
Registered
165 Posts
That's awesome man, congrats.:thumbup

Solid.
:beer

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx y'all. i don't plan on driving over the road for too long; just a year or two to get some good experience that counts. i drove in the military, but that experience doesn't count to civilian companies. after i get a year or two of experience, i'll probably go to a local company to be home nearly every night.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,518 Posts
That's awesome dude... congrats! Cool pic too... got a few of those and there's nothin' like passin' out with yer baby cuddled up with ya.

I was going to do that over the road thing... but between the piss tests and then my ex becoming an ex, well... I made other plans.
Driving Truck is an age old honorable profession and in time you will be able to choose your route types and the lifestyle it will afford you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts