Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just had our second little one, her name is Adalyn Mae Campbell, she was born 2.12.08 at 9:21am, 7Lbs 15oz, 20.5"s long. If you want to see pictures, clicky.

Later,
Jason

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, everybody is healthy. Mom (Haley) is tired. Baby was c-section, so between the early morning appointment today, the being operated on, and pain killers now, I say she has a right to be a bit tired :D. All else is good though.

Later,
Jason

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Congrats.

When my neice was born I didn't get to see her for like two weeks. Finally did and asked my sister if she needed anything, she replied "Just a nap."

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Congratulations man, I always only wanted boys until I had a little girl. :beer

Boys are cool but they grow up and disown you.

Little guys are very good for Daddys because you will always have someone who loves you for the rest of your life, no matter what. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Congrats...I got a Grandson on June 15....I know what you are thinking...Kids is Kool....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife. Sorry about the lack of sleep you will be suffering for the next 6 months...

·
Retired
16,015 Posts
Congrats man!!! Did you watch the c-section. I watched both mine be born by c-section and watched mom get her tubes tied...:rockon

It was like watch life and trauma in the ER tv show...:histerica

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Congrats Jason, especially since the kid got her looks from mom:goodfinge:toothless
Congrats man!!! Did you watch the c-section. I watched both mine be born by c-section and watched mom get her tubes tied...:rockon

It was like watch life and trauma in the ER tv show...:histerica
Where my kids were born, the birth/c-section is done in the room they are in.
I watched my wife give birth to both my kids, naturaly and I found them both grouse especially the second. I wont go into detail but I did a slight :uke: at the afterbirth part.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Congrats. :beer

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Congrats Jason, especially since the kid got her looks from mom:goodfinge:toothless

Where my kids were born, the birth/c-section is done in the room they are in.
I watched my wife give birth to both my kids, naturaly and I found them both grouse especially the second. I wont go into detail but I did a slight :uke: at the afterbirth part.
I got a little quesie (Spelling???) watching the crowning thing in Knocked Up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts