Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAH! Its early and im tired and grouchy!

I dont like school. Because im almost a full year ahead, and only need my english 4 credit to graduate, i have a shortened schedule...In order for the school to get funding by the county for me tho, i must attend a certain amount of classes/hours in the semester...

So my schdeule consist of

1st period : Study Hall
2nd Period : English 4 Honors
3rd Period : Pc Support 5/ Tech Support...Study hall

I hate it. Its a waste of time. I come and work in the class i need, and i sit here for the other 3 hours. ARGH!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I feel your pain brah! I did almost the same thing, cept no study hall...I took Welding...:thumbup

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
if i had gone to public school my senior year i would have had to take 1 class, but because i went to private school i had to have 7 every day. that sucked, but at least i got an hour and a half of welding every day:D

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
just wait until you get out in the real world...what sucks is having to get up at 0530 just to get out in freezing temperatures or sweltering heat just to do "physical training"...Props to your being ahead in your classes!:thumbup

·
Registered
687 Posts
94 XLT BRONCO said:
I tell ya what, You will wish you were back in school someday!!!
:p
:stupid
I'm just in college and I already wish I were back in HS.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had 4 classes my second half of senior year in HS...me and my girlfriend both got out at lunch. Those were some awesome months! :D

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hmm I enjoyed school.. Guess I'm weird that way. But I played football and Had lots of fun.. PE Made the days livable. My senior year. Come to school play flag football at 6:45AM, couple more classes, Lunch at 11:30, Flag football again. 1 more class, flag football again:) Damn that was an easy year!!:)

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
quit whining, mon and wed i dont get done with school til 930, that sucks!!

wes

·
1,407 Posts
Big Mike C. said:
just wait until you get out in the real world...what sucks is having to get up at 0530 just to get out in freezing temperatures or sweltering heat just to do "physical training"...Props to your being ahead in your classes!:thumbup
glad i dont have to do that anymore:D

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didnt post it to bitch and moan, I just think its stupid to waste purposely good time with study halls, When i could either be learning something valuable at work, Or taking another class.

2 of 3 classes being study halls, Just because they want yhe funding for me as a student is stupid i think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts