Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
dude congrats, i am too!! i got mine back in june, my board was special cause i did it in front of 30 people, they were facing my back, but i knew they were there! congrats again, glad to see another scout round here

wes

·
Registered
118 Posts
congrats man it is no easy task. I got mine three days before my 18 birthday.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am an eagle scout also... got mine back in november 1999, funny I turned 18 in september 1999.... gotta love getting the paper work turned in on time and waiting the process out... I thought the eagle board was a peice of cake.:beer

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Congrats, I slacked never made Eagle, but I owe a lot to Scouts. It's where I learned to drink beer, no seriously some of the best memories I have are from working at summer camp.:thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
timmy im like you, my bday was at the end of may but i didnt do my board til june, it took 8 weeks for my paperwork to go through! congrats to all the eagle scouts, i know its a lot of work and you will not regret the time and effort spent doing it all

wes

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Scouts suck balls up here.. Was in Cub scouts and all that. then Boy scouts. Was there for 2 years didnt' learn a damned thing.

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Damn, I thought I was young. Good deal though dude!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts