Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be a really good game. Got the munchies ready......:chili:

Imagine the Steelers, 6th seed in the AFC, favored over the Seahawks, 1st seed in the NFC!...:rockon...uh, I'll be offline for a while.....:popc1:
GO STEELERS

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
marv said:
GO STEELERS
:stupid
I'll be in the parking lot of Dixie's tavern here in Charlotte around noon with about 400 other Steelers fans as we tailgate before the big game. It's like a mini steeltown down here. I love it.:rockon

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
35-13 Pittsburgh STEELERS.....Ill be leaving at 4pm for a Steelers fan get together should be around 500 there too......I called my friend with a Taxi already......I also took off the first 6 hours of my 12 hour work day tomorrow as a Insurance Policy....Seahawks only chance is to come out throwing 30 yard plays and score twice in the first quarter to throw Pitt off.......If the Seahawks are shut out first quater games over.....

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
derrick36 said:
I'll be piss drunk somewhere, watching the game.
That will help...:drinkbud...especially if things get to be a little blurred at the final score...:rofl:

·
0 Posts
I just installed 6 racks of baby backs on the smoker :beer

And fixed myself a bloody mary.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Something happened yesterday to do with a Steeler Item......I cant tell anyone yet........It might be a bad omen if I discuss it......Hopefully its nothing.....But I aint taken any chances.....Im actually cant stop thinkin about it......:popc1:

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
F1rocco said:
Something happened yesterday to do with a Steeler Item......I cant tell anyone yet........It might be a bad omen if I discuss it......Hopefully its nothing.....But I aint taken any chances.....Im actually cant stop thinkin about it......:popc1:
sshhhhhhh. dont sucumb to the temptation of peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure. sooo, whats up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm sorry for you Steelers fans, but the Seahawks are just far too potent.

Oh, and its sunny in Seattle for the first time in like two months... I wonder what that might mean.

GO SEAHAWKS

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
haha derrick you should be thankful Im a cool guy or bad things could happen. I still wonder where you find all these fagots in these pictures

oh just for the record I hate football

now I could watch this all day everyday

1 - 20 of 48 Posts