Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
181 - 200 of 213 Posts

·
Premium Member
1992 Bronco XLT
2,153 Posts
Surprise surprise surprise IMMM BACK!🤠 I first want to say Thank you so very much for the thoughts, well wishes, & Prayers and financal help; its because of all of you and your do diligence that I am here typing this. Fred, my sister, & my wife have been a huge help towards my recovery. Their selflessness has been over whelming the financal help from everyone is humbling We started Ltd this week but it will certainly stress our budget. All the reason why I want to get back to work. Anyways an update on me. Both of my shoulders have had a complete replacement. the last one 11/4. It feels good to shower and dry myself! Not to forget getting dressed. Another step to getting back yo work, I've started driving in fact I was able to drive a trail run with @Quader1 before I went back into the hospital! But its nice to be able to hop into the car or the Bronco and drive Places. As for the cancer for the most part the spots on the spine have disappeared and the spot on the brain is the size of a pen dot. the spots have not moved they have not grown. All of which is very good, the fluid on the lungs did not have cancer cells in it. Therefore was not caused by the cancer but possibly by the cancer treatment thus causing the pneumonia. I am eating normal food, I am getting out and about being Cautious of my surroundings Masking up keeping my distance etc. breathing is a lot better but still a struggle at times. I Wont be running any races any time soon, So i take my time lol. Well again THANK YOU for the prayers and well wishes keep them coming I am here because of you and the prayers!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,482 Posts
So awesome to hear buddy. Life's a struggle and only gets worse as we age but that positive attitude will take you further than almost anything. Hang tough and again, thanks for taking the time to swing by, share your progress and just touch base. Keep on keepin' on brother!

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual hubs
1,188 Posts
fingers crossed !!!

·
OMF
2,967 Posts
Damn good news my friend!

·
Administrator
2,905 Posts
He is ok and there is so much to do but Erick Wrecked his BKO ... again he is fine we are just trying to get it back together.. ... here is a copy and paste of a callout I did if anyone can help or give a deal that would be great

"
Fellow Arizona Bronco Club members we need some help. Our Fearless leader Erick
Wrecked his Bronco and we need to step up and get some parts and maybe even some hands to help get him back up an running. This is also his daily so we HAVE to get him going. He is OK but he hit a lift-gate truck (you should see that truck). Luckily the Protofab bumper fared very well but needing some parts either on the cheap or if someone has a parts truck lying around it would be great. He has a 92 and so far needs a Radiator Core Support with the brace, a valance, Passenger Headlight/Turn signal light, Condenser, and a grill, a new hook or line for his winch.... .. this is so far anyway....... anyone have a parts truck or anything that can help out a brother or give a deal please speak up ...."

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, built 357W, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
5,221 Posts
He is ok and there is so much to do but Erick Wrecked his BKO ... again he is fine we are just trying to get it back together.. ... here is a copy and paste of a callout I did if anyone can help or give a deal that would be great

"
Fellow Arizona Bronco Club members we need some help. Our Fearless leader Erick
Wrecked his Bronco and we need to step up and get some parts and maybe even some hands to help get him back up an running. This is also his daily so we HAVE to get him going. He is OK but he hit a lift-gate truck (you should see that truck). Luckily the Protofab bumper fared very well but needing some parts either on the cheap or if someone has a parts truck lying around it would be great. He has a 92 and so far needs a Radiator Core Support with the brace, a valance, Passenger Headlight/Turn signal light, Condenser, and a grill, a new hook or line for his winch.... .. this is so far anyway....... anyone have a parts truck or anything that can help out a brother or give a deal please speak up ...." View attachment 173972
Hey Fred,
Do you have an address to send parts? I may have something lying around.

·
Administrator
2,905 Posts
Hey Fred,
Do you have an address to send parts? I may have something lying around.
I do, or we can use mine but hold off I think we have everything ... Club members (including Randy with Driven 4X4 @White Dragon @95 Bronco Wyatt and others) we have most the stuff but I will post if we need anything else.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,580 Posts
Let me know if you need a core support, as I have a white one that I got for my F150, but I decided I'm not going to do the front-end repair. If you need it, you can email me at [email protected]. It's good to hear his cancer is receding, and that he has an appetite but bad he's dealing with pneumonia. And bless all of you who turn the wrenches to repair his truck.

·
Administrator
2,905 Posts
I have an update with Erick from His sister ... these are copies of copied texts lol
"

Good morning I am late sending this information about Erick. They r at CTCA now for a chest X-ray and follow-up to his surgery he had. This is from Lori - it will come n multiple texts - sorry- "Then we see doctor Paul O Neil the new oncologist. Then he has infusion/chemo. Worry wart me feels like this new oncologist is just going to say everything the other did." Idk if I told y'all previously that his cancer has spread from his lungs. They don't know where. The spots on the brain r gone the spots on the spine and n the spinal fluid are stable and shrinking if I understood correctly. Here's more from Lori...."We were talking about the fact that in the beginning of his diagnosis they didn't really focus on his lungs it was the brain and the spine that freaked them out so no where in my notes are there specifics about where the cancer is on the lungs. So we were thinking of starting with that and how shocking her descriptions were to us considering in october everything was stable. And the fact that she did not have time to explain. We know it is cancer but...what happened "

❤

Valerie
Valerie sent Today at 9:01 AM
So today he will start chemo and also have a new therapy to replace the Keytruda. I am assuming it's another immunotherapy but idk for sure. MKes sense that it is..... From Lori "Chemo Docetaxel and immunotherapy Ramucirumab through IV different from last time. I am doing the should a could a as far as should he have stop the chemo he was having. But then he could not have had his shoulders done." So as u can see they r having some questions and struggles. Erick kind of started shutting down to me again last week and asked that i not text him any more to communicate thru Lori. I was bombarding him. But he is also trying to b more "present" if u will about knowing what the Dr's r saying and scheduling his appointments and asking questions. In the past he has left everything up to Lori. He really is focusing on his health and getting back to work. So he has been working hard at getting his shoulders strong again. He wants to get back to work this month. Hopefully he can. And I hope and pray that this chemo is as easy on his system as the last one. I'll keep y'all updated as I hear from Lori!!"

Have a good day all and thank you all for your support through this .... it's not easy!!!!

·
I did done broke it
2,423 Posts
I don't visit the general section often so I didn't see this till today...any parts still needed? I got piles....

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Administrator
2,905 Posts
I don't visit the general section often so I didn't see this till today...any parts still needed? I got piles....
I think we have what we need so far .... we are working on it Saturday.... unless something unexpected comes up we should be good ..... thank you for the offer !!!

·
Administrator
2,905 Posts
We got @itwasFREE!!!! fixed up and back on the road .... here thanks Randy @Driven 4x4 @95 Bronco Wyatt @not a jeep there were also 4 or 5 others but he’s all fixed up ... only thing left is box the frame but we should be able to do ... some pics

this would be a testament to protofab bumpers ..... he hit a truck , that truck hit a van ... it barely scratched the bumper ..... also protofab offered anything needed to fix it. .......... great job guys !!!!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,808 Posts
Way to go AZ bronco crew!

·
Premium Member
1992 Bronco XLT
2,153 Posts
We got @itwasFREE!!!! fixed up and back on the road .... here thanks Randy @Driven 4x4 @95 Bronco Wyatt @not a jeep there were also 4 or 5 others but he’s all fixed up ... only thing left is box the frame but we should be able to do ... some pics View attachment 175188 View attachment 175189 View attachment 175190 View attachment 175191 View attachment 175192 View attachment 175193 View attachment 175194 View attachment 175195 View attachment 175196 View attachment 175197

this would be a testament to protofab bumpers ..... he hit a truck , that truck hit a van ... it barely scratched the bumper ..... also protofab offered anything needed to fix it. .......... great job guys !!!!
Thanks @Quader1 sorry for the delay.

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,808 Posts
Great to see ya pop on Erick! Hope all is as good as it can be.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,482 Posts
That's what she said... ;) god I'm old. :brownbag
Don't be a stranger buddy and keep on kickin' that ass!

181 - 200 of 213 Posts