Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Administrator
2,873 Posts
I’m sorry guys There just isn’t enough time in the day.

Erick is having a tough time. Fighting this battle is a Roller coaster with extreme highs and lows but he is fighting. A week ago he was able to walk about a half mile without a Cane and 2 days ago I pretty much had to carry him to get up a few steps so roller coaster to say the least.

Erick had to sell his truck so I gave them (He is still unable to drive) a ride fromthe dealership that bought it from to a Dr appt, then home. He didn’t talk much and just kept his eyes closed he was tired. He’s still very worried about the future. He’s worried about his wife (she’s a school teacher) and the financial problems that are Here and that are coming.

·
Administrator
2,873 Posts
I got a text from his wife yesterday “Hey good morning! Thanks again for yesterday! He slept A LOT yesterday and through the night his peeing is better after dose of antibiotics. I wonder if the infection in his urine was causing some of the issues yesterday. I dont know if he told you but he has his first MIRs at CTCA 7/6 & 7/7 & then meets w/ oncologists for results. We of course are wanting positive news but also need to be prepared for not. So prayers for faith over fear and preparation for 7/9.”

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Sorry, haven't been on here much lately and haven't kept up. Glad Eric had a good morning, will pray for comfort, strength and healing. Kicked in a few bucks to help out.

·
Super Moderator
24,974 Posts
Erick,

from your fellow rooting section @ FSB!

·
Administrator
2,873 Posts
Went through some storage stuff that Erick is wanting to liquidate and he’s doing and looking good. Although he does do better in the mornings and then fading later in the day. He has another round of treatments tomorrow and I think he only has a couple more then they will check the on the cancer.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts
Awesome! So glad to see he's getting out and about... even for just a little bit.
Good vibes still rollin' at him. ;)

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,964 Posts
Baby steps....in the right direction. (y)

·
Super Moderator
24,974 Posts
Thanks Fred!
That is huge step for Erick!

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Bumping it up for Erick.

Still sending Positive Thoughts Brudda' Man.

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
***Partial Quote

he has his first MIRs at CTCA 7/6 & 7/7 & then meets w/ oncologists for results. We of course are wanting positive news but also need to be prepared for not. So prayers for faith over fear and preparation for 7/9.”
END Partial Quote***

Next Week is a Big One for Erick....
Lets Keep the "Positives" coming for him through this weekend & beyond.

Have a Happy 4th Brudda' Man,
we will be looking for ya'.

121 - 138 of 138 Posts