Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This site is ****** awesome. I have already gotten so many more ideas for my bronc in just the short period of time ive been searching through it. the projects and write-ups are damn good, most 90% anyways. They are very informative in most cases and i look forward to using them alot.
I do have access to some manuals for some pinpoint testing for those damn electrical problems ill try and keep an eye out for anyone who is having issues. Nice work everyone keep up the kick ass projects, so i can sit here and drool over them. :usa (not sure how to put pics in the thread, hints welcome)

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
*90xlt,351w,e4od,1356m*79,400,C6,205,19donors*73,400,np435,d20j twin
9,811 Posts
Hey, welcome!

I know what you mean. I read about the sag swap, happened to see one at the jy & grabbed it for the future, then needed it the next week. Thanks FSB.

Check out Pepe's write up on How to POST PICS & post some up. :thumbup

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thanks but its not in that great of shape as you can see i hit a telephone pole this past winter :banghead and i messed up the right front fender.
I already replaced the marker light and the chrome plated plastic piece around the outside. Ive got the fender coming tomorrow or the next day $78.00 new aftermarket not bad i guess. The o.e.m was like $470.00 so ill be happy with my aftermarket one.
Also i cutoff about 2-3 inches over the rear quater panels because of the damn rust (gotta love the shit they put on the roads), i got sick of looking at it and i have pride in my bronco and that wasnt doing it any justice. Im going to replace them eventually when i get an extra $650.00 for both rear quaters and wheel housings.

·
Roll Tide!
2,691 Posts
HEY there my BAMA brother, what do you mean by dream Bronco? It being a 96, or the color????
I love my 1996 white xlt.. BUT...

Id love to have a 96 black XLT with power everything! plus id add a 4 inch lift and 35" BFG A/T's and 4.88's and a chrome brushguard......

but anyways.. enough dreamin.... :cry

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love my 1996 white xlt.. BUT...

Id love to have a 96 black XLT with power everything! plus id add a 4 inch lift and 35" BFG A/T's and 4.88's and a chrome brushguard......

but anyways.. enough dreamin.... :cry
There is a black 96 xlt Bronco in the parking lot of the Vestavia Motorlodge and the owner of the hotel owns this Bronco. He told me he wanted $3500.00 for it.
It has the 351 and grey interior, and is in excellent condition. Check it out between 12:00pm and 5:00 pm and ask for Larry if you're interested!!
Just trying to help my Crimson Tide brethren:thumbup

·
Roll Tide!
2,691 Posts
There is a black 96 xlt Bronco in the parking lot of the Vestavia Motorlodge and the owner of the hotel owns this Bronco. He told me he wanted $3500.00 for it.
It has the 351 and grey interior, and is in excellent condition. Check it out between 12:00pm and 5:00 pm and ask for Larry if you're interested!!
Just trying to help my Crimson Tide brethren:thumbup
OMFG that is freakin sweet thanks man! yeah my dad bought me my truck over a year ago and until im out of college its going to technically be "his" truck so ill have to talk him into letting me sell my mine and buy his but im def. gonna check into that. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.