Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:goodfinge Dam, it's been a long time. Raf's truck looks awesome with the new cage and all. Congrats to the last 4 FSBOTM winners. Well, I'm now in Santa Clarita, CA. I've landed a job with AAA. No not driving a tow truck. I'm one of the Sales Agents in the insurance dept. I know, it's a lot different than owning my own shop, but at least this pays me instead of me paying to work.:banghead If anyone in the So. Ca. area wants to become a member of AAA call me, please call me. Also, if you need insurance for Home, Auto or Boat (including jet ski's) I'd really like to hear from you. I know that you're probably saying boy, he hasn't been around all this time and now he's trying to solicit business. Yep, I am, I'm an insurance selling horror,:twak ,bad boy. You can either e-mail me or call me at [email protected] or call me at 661-775-4221. If you want to just say hello or go :goodfinge yourself you can do that to. Just don't expect me to stay on the phone long or answer your e-mail. I will get back to you boys and girls with some updated pics of the Bronco. I think my motor is heading south as I now have a knock, either a rod or a lifter. I guess after 190,000 miles it's about time to rebuild. Talk to you later.

·
huh
7,196 Posts
glad to see you checking in Emmet.. Wish you could have made the Calico run.. You would have loved it.. Cant wait to get back on the trails with you guys.. Should be fun. :thumbup

·
huh
7,196 Posts
p.s.. ive got your copy of the big bear video here.. PM me your mailing address and ill send it out next week.

(also have rob's and joe's copy) gonna add the hollister run from last november to it.. got a copy from Dave from WT.

·
Registered
748 Posts
(aka Reckless Bronco) Nice to hear from you again :beer :thumbup also glad to hear good news from ya...:cool:

You need a tow truck driver?....:shrug :)

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Nice to see you back, been a while..

Glad things worked out for you.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is why I've missed this place. You guys are the best.:thumbup Damon, I would love to hook up on some trails. I haven't been wheeling since Jan. and the one time I tried in April, my tranny went out on the way to CA. Thanks for all of the :beer Look forward to seeing everyone and getting back out on the trails, espcially since I'm now closer to most of you. I've got some nice trails here by my house, that I haven't had time to go on yet, but their everywhere. I've tried a couple on my horse and they are sweet. Can't wait to get out in the Bronco. I'm back and looking forward to the forums. and friends.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ahh, so you kept the rig eh Emmett?! Swweeeet!:beer Good luck with everything! And glad to hear your back and busy :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts