Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of this talk about American Cars.....and The Toyota Tundra.

So i went out and bought a Tundra:

Side Shot:

Flex Shot:

Actually my daugther got a good report card, so we went to Toys "R" Us, and i bought her a congratulatory gift.

I saw a bunch of these, there was a hummer, a chevy and an f-150.......the reason i bought the Tacoma is because it was the only one with out "spinners". I hate those things in real life, why would i want one on my toy?

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
:twotu: :histerica Now write a letter for Ford and tell em that when you buy a toy, you buy a TOY! (while your at it, mention to them that if they ever release a castrated 4x4 and call it a Bronco, they will have a revolution on their hands... We don't want a stinking Ford Gelding!)

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
Nice truck!

So did your daughter pick that out, or did you?

As i walked it into the house i explained to my mother that Allyson really wanted this, i tried to talk her out of it, but it was a no go.....then the creep 6 year old ratted me out and screamed "I didn't want it, Daddy was the one who picked it out".

So i ran her over with the truck.

Was kind of cute, while we were at the store she was looking at toys, she was like "this one doesn't do anything" I responded with "When i was young, we had sticks, rocks and dirt to play with, we used our imagination" and i kid you not, she sounded EXACTLY like her mother when she said "Daddy you're boring me!"

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
As i walked it into the house i explained to my mother that Allyson really wanted this, i tried to talk her out of it, but it was a no go.....then the creep 6 year old ratted me out and screamed "I didn't want it, Daddy was the one who picked it out".

So i ran her over with the truck.

Was kind of cute, while we were at the store she was looking at toys, she was like "this one doesn't do anything" I responded with "When i was young, we had sticks, rocks and dirt to play with, we used our imagination" and i kid you not, she sounded EXACTLY like her mother when she said "Daddy you're boring me!"

:lolup :histerica

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
All of this talk about American Cars.....and The Toyota Tundra.

So i went out and bought a Tundra:

Side Shot:

Flex Shot:

Actually my daugther got a good report card, so we went to Toys "R" Us, and i bought her a congratulatory gift.

I saw a bunch of these, there was a hummer, a chevy and an f-150.......the reason i bought the Tacoma is because it was the only one with out "spinners". I hate those things in real life, why would i want one on my toy?
Ohhh I see, you buy your kids toys like my husband buy his toys (I mean his kids toys). lol
Are you sure that's for her? :toothless

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Calisa1969 said:
Ohhh I see, you buy your kids toys like my husband buy his toys (I mean his kids toys). lol
Are you sure that's for her? :toothless

She begged for it, whether she denies it or not, we were in that Toy store and she said DADDY PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS! And i was like Okay hunny, anything for you.

We were the only two there, who you gonna believe? ME or a six year old??

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Hmmm... the jury is still out on this... :popc1: :toothless :chili:

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
She begged for it, whether she denies it or not, we were in that Toy store and she said DADDY PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS! And i was like Okay hunny, anything for you.

since I have a 9 year old and a 7 year old...Im going to have to go with the kid:histerica :histerica

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I think there is a thread around here somewhere on how to build a sweet roll cage for that thing. :histerica

And don't forget the flex shots. :toothless

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea i think i am gonna e-mail Plug Ugly about a exo frame for this thing....maybe send him some drawings.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Bronco Rob said:

With havin 3 kids of my own.I believe you:toothless I always by the toys for the kids;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts