Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Im just wondering where anyof you got your jam nuts for your drag links.
When I got mine links they didnt come with them. when I asked they just looked at me like I had no Idea what I was thinking. So if youall could direct me that would be most helpful.
thanks.
mike

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shadofax said:
yea, some places are a rip.

http://completeoffroad.com/wsm/c-23_tie_rods__drag_links_and_tools.html

you can get them here, but again, I think$6 for a jamb nut is a joke. you can find them on line, or maybe try fastenal? I got mine from the 4x4 shop and they were about $3.50
yeah thats where I was going to Originally going to get them but they are 10$ eaxh with a 9.95 handling fee. Ive talked to mike a couple of times out there thats where I got my tie rods made. they did a decent job but gooffed on the bungs they got a glob of weld on the threads. I called him up and he sent me the taps to fix it now Im ready to rock n roll. Ive been talking about this for months. now Ive got all the stuff so expect some picts soon.:rockon

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
yeah thats where I was going to Originally going to get them but they are 10$ eaxh with a 9.95 handling fee. Ive talked to mike a couple of times out there thats where I got my tie rods made. they did a decent job but gooffed on the bungs they got a glob of weld on the threads. I called him up and he sent me the taps to fix it now Im ready to rock n roll. Ive been talking about this for months. now Ive got all the stuff so expect some picts soon.:rockon
good deal. lemme know when you might be wandering back up Salem way, maybe we can meet up. would like to see the finished product.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shadofax said:
good deal. lemme know when you might be wandering back up Salem way, maybe we can meet up. would like to see the finished product.
sweet:thumbup Im going Elk hunting up there the first week of november. Ill be there for 10 days going up to the Imnaha river. I may be up there earlier I gotta rebuild my brothers f250 he threw a rod in it yesterday I need to find a 460 for him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts