Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am also on the ECBR mailing list, and someone there passed on some info from Classicbroncos.com about a James Duff extended radius arm mass buy. It was about $100 off, which basically ment free shipping, cause shipping to CT was $95. I was told that they are beefier than they look on the website. They arrived in their own package, one for each arm and its hardware, and one box for the bushings. And they are even beefier than I expected.

They still look small in these pics.
And a topless pic. You can see the Skyler top too.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hmm For some reason I was thinking they where tiny. Much just be the pictures they took of them.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
those look BEEFY, if i was doin an SAS on a bronco i would use those, but im goin leafs someday when i do it

wes

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
those look really nice ... I wonder how they would fare coming down on a rock just being a single tube/bar :shrug

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
I almost bought them untill I saw the price . I think they were around $600 . When we designed mine we tried to go similar but went with a double tube . We didn't think the single ones that we had played around with building first looked beefy enough next to the 44"s .

Squatty
How does the bolt system from the clamp to the accual arm look . It looked a little strange in the pictues , does it seem strong enough ?

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you reuse the front part of the clamp. the back part of the clamp is seperate from the arm, and it is bolted to the arm, you can kinda see this on their website. I will take some better pictures of the clamp and hardware to clarify.

and i think you would have to land damn hard on a rock to affect these. even these pictures make them seem small.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are very heavy wall tubing. Here are some more pics of the rear part of the clamp.

Some more on SForg here

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Anyone actually got pictures of them on their bronco? Pics that are shown down really do much for me as far as size goes...

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Ah slim that would be cool too. But you gotta get hat SAS done:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Those are some nice arms. How well do they bolt up on a 78? Aren't they made for the early Bronco?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts