Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres som of the pics I took from the G2G

Eveyone gathering outside

The line up....Mel help me out here I don't know who is where.....

My son lettin me know whos drivin home

The only pic I got on the inside

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
M&G Pics...

Hey ya'll,

First I'd like to thank everybody that made it out to our gathering. It was great having new faces and new trucks. I hope you new guys join us here on the forum and start posting more. :thumbup It was great to meet ya'll and I look forward to seeing you again at our future gatherings. [If you'd like to see more pics from our past gatherings, click on the link in my sig for the '89 (Mad Bronco) I have a folder there with all the M&G pics.]

Also, I'd like to thank Joe for making the drive to hang out with us again. Thanks for FSB and all you do for us. :thumbup

Now here's some of the pics I took...I'll put the rest up on Superford later.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
great pics Mel, I'll try to post up some of mine later, just got home, (woke up wide awake at 6:30 this am!) going to lay down and straighten out my back and post more later :beer

·
broncofied
1,476 Posts
Here is a good pic of the inside i had to much fun talking so here is my real only pic:popc1:

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Looks like y'all had a blast! Sorry i couldn't attend. I went out friday night with some friends...and stumbled into the bed about 7am saturday morning. I was still drunk when i woke up and the hangover was too bad for me to be able to make the drive all the way up there :duh

Nice pics :thumbup

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey yall that was real fun im glad i could make it too bad i didnt have time to clean the bronco before though hahaha had to leave a little early to go wheelin with some of my buddies but definatley glad i came :thumbup :drinkbud

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Ooooooooh, damn...I'm retarded. I was telling Dale later, I was like, that was kinda odd, the Scott fella signed up on the calendar, but his kids drove the Bronco. :toothless

Yeah, sorry about that. I should have been a better host and really gotten every one's names and stuff. I just couldn't get over how many new people we had, lol. For the last shit, 5-6 M&Gs it's been us regulars and that's it. So yeah, it was cool.

·
Registered
16 Posts
oh no problem yea its my bronco but he has helped me out so much with building it because i know alot and have done near all the work my self but i can always learn somethin from the oldman

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Lemme see if I can get this -

From left to right: [I apologize in advanced for missing names.]
*FordTruckMan89 - Kyle? - and came with I think his dad ScottC50 from Woodstock
*88Mule - Alan with his wife Cheryl from I think he said Clayton County
*GrsyBtch - Steve with his wife and missed her name from Carrollton
*BroncoBabe - some dumb ol blonde girl in her rusty hunk from Marietta
*mchafin - Mike from Toccoa
*The 78 and the bright ass green - brothers from Carrollton? Not registered on the site I believe, think the guy with the '78s name was Mike.
*The next red one is some fella that didn't come in and eat with us, I didn't get his name or a chance to speak with him either. :shrug
*Lil_Mule_4x4 - Brian from Sandy Springs
*Manny - Dan from Carrollton showed up after we went inside and didn't make the pic lineup.
*79F150 and Dixie Doll - Dale and Tammie came in their new Dodge Magnum :rockon
*Billz4x4z attended with family.
*BroncoMan92 - Ryan attended in his Ford CAR. ;)
*dsotmoon - Joe was also in attendance sans Bronco, but he arrived at the M&G IN a Bronco, so it's all good. :thumbup
*Bobby - John and wife from Florida
*Oscar - Arrived with John
*GA Pride 4VR - Stephen showed up later in a..a....JEEP!

Joe had stickers and goodies for the new folks, and birthday presents for Oscar. Bill got a chance to stand up and thank FSB for their help in getting his daughter home.

Since we have so many new folks in Carrollton, I'm gonna see what I can do about maybe planning something in the Douglasville area, or at least on that side of Atlanta. :thumbup

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
i am still trying to recuperate from the drive (back spasms) and the great night so I'll have to upload my pics tommorow sometime, it was great to meet some that I had met before and new faces that had never been there before, just in short I would like to thank Mel for staying on my ass and encouraging me to come and also for taking the time to plan it out and hook me up with dinner & drinks, your the bestest :kiss also for the cool ride to the grill in the redneck limo :chili: again thanks to Dale for hooking me up with the hotel room and thanks to Dale and Tammie for getting me back to the hotel safely, thanks Tammie :kiss for putting up with me while I tried to keep your husband out all night
I'm sure I'll have more to add tommorow when I am back to normal (if thats possible)

did Dale make it out this morning to get his bender? :toothless

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
dsotmoon said:
i am still trying to recuperate from the drive (back spasms) and the great night so I'll have to upload my pics tommorow sometime,
It's cool Joe, no rush. It's kinda like a belated birthday present, just keeps the fun going that much longer. :toothless

I would like to thank Mel for staying on my ass and encouraging me to come and also for taking the time to plan it out and hook me up with dinner & drinks, your the bestest
Aww, you're welcome. I'm glad it worked out where you could join us. :)
also for the cool ride to the grill in the redneck limo
I don't know what it is about that rusty POS, but everybody loves it. :shrug
Hahha, yeah, but only cause it was my idea. His brother's neighbor has two '66 F100s I found out about and I've been jumping up and down since he told me about them. We went up there and got the bender and checked out the trucks, which I'm working on bringing home. :chili:

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
dsotmoon said:

Yup got the bender just not in the morning even though I was up around 8:00am. I felt like sheot this morning. How was your head???:histerica

·
Reverend Trick Playa
993 Posts
Mel, extremely sad about missing the M&G. I was on call this weekend and knew there was a chance I wouldn't make it. When you called my cell, I had just gotten paged on our way to dinner and we were heading for home for me to get my truck and go to the hospital. The whole day....nothing, but about 2pm my cell just started blowing up. Anyways, I'm sorry I stood everyone up. I'll make it up to you in the spring at the next one...........my deck will need some parties to break it in. Any volunteers?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, this is Mike and I just signed up. I had a nice time meeting everyone at the MG.

Thanks for posting the pictures and yes you did get my name correct. However my Bronco is a 79 and my brother (bright as green) is Rick in an 82.
I look forward to more of these and maybe hitting the trails with some of you.

I have to get back to work, but I just wanted to post a quick message and tell everyone thanks for coming and Broncobabe for strating the post which got us all together.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Dawg Bones said:
......my deck will need some parties to break it in. Any volunteers?
Yeah, I think that'll kick ass. :rockon I can help plan and prepare the food as well. Sorry you didn't make it John, but they'll be more. We need to get together sometime and get this dash pad to ya. Actually there's a fella that's coming down to get my seats and console on like the 12th or 13th of Feb. We could all get together then.

MossyOak Mudslinger said:
Thanks for posting the pictures and yes you did get my name correct. However my Bronco is a 79 and my brother (bright as green) is Rick in an 82.
Sweet, hey Mike! Glad you joined the site. I just assumed it was a '78 because of the square headlights and XLT badge. :)

Oh cool! I just checked out your profile, you're a photographer? I'd love to get into photography one day, specifically doing pictures of cars.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
When you guys where at the M&G I was sking down the slopes at apalachin ski mountain.

And when I say Sking, I mean falling, and by falling I mean busting my ass..

I am verry sore today.

Sorry I missed the M&G, thats only 2 I have missed in 3 yrs.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts