Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just reposting my idea about going wheeling in mid January. So what dates are and aren't good for everyone and who is goona go?

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
I'm not a :wacko

when where and for how long??? :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Do you still want to go to Ocala??? Ocala's close enough so i can take both broncos.

:toothless :toothless

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was still thinking Ocala, I talked to the president of Clay County 4x4 and he said he could prolly get some of his guys too. As for how long we are going to be staying there, I figured meet up friday night, camp, wheel saturday, camp saturday night, wheel sunday, go home. How is the weekend of Jan 16th sound to everyone?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
It will depend on how the SAS goes Nate....don't count me out...but don't count me in either...:shrug

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have heared that Jan 16th isn't good for some, it can be moved foward or back, it depends on yall. :thumbup

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sounds good count me in. Is the camping at campground??? Just want to come prepared. :thumbup

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it's at a campground, I can't recall the name off hand :banghead , I was thinking the same one we stayed at last time. Maybe Shane or Jeremy can remember the name.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,081 Posts
Nathaniel said:
Yeah it's at a campground, I can't recall the name off hand :banghead , I was thinking the same one we stayed at last time. Maybe Shane or Jeremy can remember the name.
That was Lake Oklawaha, and I'm up for a trip. Nathaniel my advice would be to just pick a date and stick to it, people's schedules will change, don't drive yourself crazy trying to work around everyone. Just my .02 cents.

·
College User
2,018 Posts
I might I am pretty much done wheeling the 91 but I got my 79 last night and got it running today( Saturday) so who knows how long the rest of the fixing will take......

Steve

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
This time I would like to go....I would wanna have my lift installed by then, so, Like Blaze said "Don't count me out and don't count me in".....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

P.S. As long as I am able to get back from Cuba without any jail time....LOL :smash :beer :beer :histerica :histerica :duh :twak

P.S.S. Wife says to keep my big mouth quiet and I will be OK. So I guess I cant take my T-Shirt that reads " :iiss on Fidel" :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am thinking the weekend of Jan 30th, that way it would give people more time to fix their rigs and make my boss happier b/c it gives her more warning. If anyone has questions or comments post here or PM me.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I hate to be that "Yeah--what they said" guy, but for the love of....just pick a date and stick with it :slap

I'll do my best to show up :thumbup

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did pick a date :lowblow I picked JAn 30th, I guess I have to put it simple fer you there Jon, here let me try......
THE TRIP IS THE WEEKEND OF JAN 30TH
Is that good enough for you? :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
I hate to be that "Yeah--what they said" guy, but for the love of....just pick a date and stick with it :slap

I'll do my best to show up :thumbup

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
yep...clear as mud...

mmmm...mud

Great! Now I have a date to shoot for and know how quickly the deadline is flying towards me :thumbup

1 - 20 of 40 Posts