Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed something different, so Indir and I headed up the Ashlu to check things out:

Airing down at the start of Ashlu Road:

One of the many "mini" dams under construction:

The wind picked up every once in awhile:

Ashlu Creek:

We stopped for lunch at the Ashlu/Squamish junction and soaked up the sun and scenery:

Then we ran up the Mamquam. The plow only went about 15km, then it got interesting:

After Indir tugged me out, he gave it a shot:

He did get a little further:

Blue did some posing:

Indir tried to get stuck:

The view on the way out:

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We hit a side trail that was hard packed........in the center:

We were talking about turning around, and this fallen tree made the decision even easier:

Looks like a well groomed ski run:

More posing:

Indir almost got turned around:

I had to back up to help him out.....easier said than done:

This was as close as I could get:

I couldn't stay on the packed centre:

Airing up:

Airing up with a flash:

It was a good day. Very cold, but the sun and scenery was spectacular.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Great pics, and love the lighting under the truck, must come in handy for night trail running. I wish South Western Ontario had trails like B.C.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pics, and love the lighting under the truck, must come in handy for night trail running. I wish South Western Ontario had trails like B.C.
The rock lights are awesome. I have a few more to add which will make it just that much better. :thumbup

X 2 I agree looks great,,Nice pictures
Thanks Mongo.

I would love to be able to do some trail riding like that, but theres nothing around like that in my area. pics look great. love the mountain shots
Thanks DD. I was taking lots of mountain pics, trying to get that one that was mind blowing. To bad the brightness of the snow mucks them up, and if my camera isn't on auto, I'm lost. :histerica

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought you were both going to be stuck when you fell of the center packed trail, glad you made it.
That's the joy of having gravity behind you. Except the one where I had to rescue the Explorer; he tried doing a rockford and really jammed himself in. :histerica

Great pictures.
Thanks.

What brand and model lights are you using for your rock lights?
The Explorer just has those cheapy rubber backed work lights (6 of them).
I have one of those at the front/centre of the Bronco, and under each door I have a set of Piaa P-3000's that I got after they were warrantee'd. They aren't as good as new one's, but they serve me just fine.

I have some more lights kicking around that I want to mount; my old Hella 550FF's, and I recently aquired a set of Piaa 510's. Should melt the snow once they're all wire up. :toothless

Here's my rock light page.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Nice pics once again Chris

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
I'll pass on the snow wheeling though.

Looks good, can't wait until next week when I'm back for a bit. :D

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Bronco Boy - those are really awesome pics. Love them. Some day I hope my rig could take those kind of conditions....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts