Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dd 98 Cherokee i redid brakes all 4's.. caliper rotor pads fluid.. that bastard didnt have a pedal when i was finished.. took it to the shop i guess it needed a reboot of the computer for new calipers for the fkin abs... 150 bucks later.. BASTARD of a Chrysler :)

sorry for flaming

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
The jeep liberty got last place in the ute category in Car and Driver. Rav 4 got tops. Nine models were tested all in all. But found it funny they got last. Article was called Mudd Puppies, and they took them off road some. Nothing major for a BKO, but some serious off road for the vehicles tests.

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
I have a dd 98 Cherokee i redid brakes all 4's.. caliper rotor pads fluid.. that bastard didnt have a pedal when i was finished.. took it to the shop i guess it needed a reboot of the computer for new calipers for the fkin abs... 150 bucks later.. BASTARD of a Chrysler :)

sorry for flaming

sounds strange. did you got to naxja.org and look around there? i redid the brakes on my 99 and bros 00 and didn't have this prob, though we did not swap any calipers. so, did they just 'reboot' your computer and then boom there was pedal? did they bleed em?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts

sorry for flaming
They charged you 150 to reset the computer so the brakes would work??????|!!!!??!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts