Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help the Jericho Rangers find more viewers

If you like the show and know what it's about please help spread the word,if you dont know about the show Ill give a discription.

Terroist have destroyed 23 US major cities and a small Kansas town struggles to survive and discover the truth behind the attacks , fight the neigboring town and rebuild the country,with the US on the verge of civil war between west and east they are stuck in the middle trying to expose the truth of a cover up about the attacks.

if this sounds good to you then please watch Jericho on CBS tuesdays at 10pm et/pt and help spread the word, if you want to know more please go to CBS.com and watch all the previous episodes.

we need all the viewers we can get to help keep this good show on for a 3rd season.

Thank you from the Jericho Rangers:popc1:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
This is a good show from the episodes I've seen. I'll definitely watch it online now that I know CBS does that as well. We canceled cable almost a year ago now and have gone entirely Internet TV. Related to that, CBS's online videos are pretty darn good quality. Thanks for the tip.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Jericho Rangers? What? Did they stop holding Star Trek conventions? Turn the TV off and go outside, there's a real world out there. :goodfinge

·
Registered
980 Posts
Please help the Jericho Rangers find more viewers

If you like the show and know what it's about please help spread the word,if you dont know about the show Ill give a discription.

Terroist have destroyed 23 US major cities and a small Kansas town struggles to survive and discover the truth behind the attacks , fight the neigboring town and rebuild the country,with the US on the verge of civil war between west and east they are stuck in the middle trying to expose the truth of a cover up about the attacks.

if this sounds good to you then please watch Jericho on CBS tuesdays at 10pm et/pt and help spread the word, if you want to know more please go to CBS.com and watch all the previous episodes.

we need all the viewers we can get to help keep this good show on for a 3rd season.

Thank you from the Jericho Rangers:popc1:

I have watched the show from the beginning, and I have to say that this season has really been weak. It seemed to me that everything happened so fast in that town. They went from a nuclear holocaust, to almost starving, to fighting New Bern, to everything is almost back to normal. It was better when they were just trying to survive. It is trying to be too much like Lost.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Jericho Rangers? What? Did they stop holding Star Trek conventions? Turn the TV off and go outside, there's a real world out there. :goodfinge
I will once it goes back above freezing and there are daylight hours when I am not at work. As for Jericho compared to Star Trek... I don't even get that... They are practically polar opposites. Unless they magically go from post apocalyptic dark ages to more advanced than we are currently...in the course of 2 seasons...

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
:histerica:histerica
I have watched the show from the beginning, and I have to say that this season has really been weak. It seemed to me that everything happened so fast in that town. They went from a nuclear holocaust, to almost starving, to fighting New Bern, to everything is almost back to normal. It was better when they were just trying to survive. It is trying to be too much like Lost.
Yeah the first season was better, it did move too fast in the second. What I find really hard to believe is how quickly a new American flag was made, new currency was made and how quickly the people accepted a new unelected government with new policies and a new flag.

I can't see this show lasting so who cares and get a life ranger.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I can't see this show lasting so who cares and get a life ranger.

A little harsh? Damn, the guy just wants his favorite show to come on for another season. If you don't like it don't watch it. I'll do my part, I thought the show was good.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
A little harsh? Damn, the guy just wants his favorite show to come on for another season. If you don't like it don't watch it. I'll do my part, I thought the show was good.
A little harsh, maybe. I just don't feel that strongly about any telvision show, to go onto the net, and try and get mass support for...a television show.
I like the show, I watch it and was glad to hear it was on for another season, but it is still lame to make a big deal about...a television show.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Well it's each to his own I guess, right? I mean, some people think its stupid to spend thousands of dollars on big knobby tires and suspension lifts for 30 year old trucks to drive around in the woods... just to do it.

On the original subject, good luck ranger, I hope it's on next season.

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,983 Posts
Why would there be a war with another town? Whats that accomplish? Do they still have trucks and gas?

Adrianspeeder

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The reason I care about this show so much is because it's really the only show I look foward to watching anymore, in world full of reality tv and crime dramas it's the only show in my mind that stands out.
Also it has normal Americans trying to survive and protect them self from a dangerous world ,not super heros ,special agents and super smart cops that make up tv today.
Tv has this liberal idea that only well trained goverment employies can protect us from those who wish to harm us ,this from the give us your guns because we will defend you so you dont need them any more attitude of the left.
But this shows that regular American pepole still can fend for our self if everything falls apart, thats what sets this show apart from all others.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
The reason I care about this show so much is because it's really the only show I look foward to watching anymore, in world full of reality tv and crime dramas it's the only show in my mind that stands out.
Also it has normal Americans trying to survive and protect them self from a dangerous world ,not super heros ,special agents and super smart cops that make up tv today.
Tv has this liberal idea that only well trained goverment employies can protect us from those who wish to harm us ,this from the give us your guns because we will defend you so you dont need them any more attitude of the left.
But this shows that regular American pepole still can fend for our self if everything falls apart, thats what sets this show apart from all others.
So you have no problem accepting this extreme government conspiracey, this new self elected president that in such a short time unified the western half of the country against the Eastewrn side and already have a new flag, new currency and new military uniforms (the new flags sewn on) and all the people don't or hardly bat an eye. The neighbouring town decides to wipe out their town because they want the crops and salt.
Unless I'm mistaken because of the conspiracey and the subsequent lies told to the nation, the American givernment nuked another country to back up their story and surprise surprise, no retaliation from that nuked nation or its allies.
There are food drops from several nations.

Having written all this out with some more I haven't thought of yet, this show is pretty farfetched.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you have no problem accepting this extreme government conspiracey, this new self elected president that in such a short time unified the western half of the country against the Eastewrn side and already have a new flag, new currency and new military uniforms (the new flags sewn on) and all the people don't or hardly bat an eye. The neighbouring town decides to wipe out their town because they want the crops and salt.
Unless I'm mistaken because of the conspiracey and the subsequent lies told to the nation, the American givernment nuked another country to back up their story and surprise surprise, no retaliation from that nuked nation or its allies.

Having written all this out with some more I haven't thought of yet, this show is pretty farfetched.
I know but you have to agree that the point I am trying to make is that tv sucks because all the shows are alike,as I said before to me this is the only show that stands out from the others, I am tired of reality tv and csi type shows this is all thats on anymore. Yes I do think the 1st season was better, but it's hard to explain how 23 US citys can be nuked by terrorist with out some kind of high level conspiricy as this, I could mabey 1,2 or even 4 cities with no conspiricy but this is the best plot givin the 23 attacks.

And as right of now North Korea and Iran dont have a retalitory abilty and China who would be the only allie of North Korea would not want to get wiped of the map by our nukes for them.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Your making the mistake of trying to rationalize a television show. Look at Hollywood; do you see any of those writers as being rational? The first season was so good because it didn't have all these conspiracies screwing up the plot lines. The conspiracy was there, but it was used to help explain to the audience what was happening in the big picture. The show went from a town trying to survive a holocaust, to a few people trying to topple a corporate government. ( That is where they got the flag, money, etc. That corp. had it all ready I thought.)

I don't see it surviving this season, but I'll watch alittle longer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont know how we got this far off base, all I was trying to do was find a few more viewers not debate about the show, I dont see why we have to be all critical about it, I am just saying I like the show if you dont thats your right and you dont have to watch,but you dont start a bunch of crap by saying I need to get a life and try to destroy the show and keep people from watching that was out of line.

Really it's good show if you havent watched it dont let all of this stop you.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Waltman, you are taking this way too far, it's a TV show about a fictional US civil war why would a canuckian care so much? toothless Mayne YOU need get outside too.

Geez, I was just poking the dude for being a TV geek.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Waltman, you are taking this way too far, it's a TV show about a fictional US civil war why would a canuckian care so much? toothless Mayne YOU need get outside too.

Geez, I was just poking the dude for being a TV geek.
Huh? I'm taking what too far, an observation?
Who cares what I say? I already said I liked it and watch it. I was just pointing out some things that will make it unlikely for the network to renew it or that the show will get any more viewers because of the far fetched story line this season.

...besides, I don't even own a tv, so I don't need to get a life. I don't believe in technology, just look where it got the world when Charlten Heston went out in a space ship and came back to ultimately come back to Earth after the world destroyed themselves allowing the apes to take over... don't get me started:toothless

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts