Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
They do have a functional jet-pack somewhere though. You actually can fly around with it. Guess where the idea came from? Bond, James Bond.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
derrick36 said:
Old & fake.
I agree, the thing spun around right away, and there is no way it gave him the velocity to go that far.

But still funny. :toothless

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
89 Rust Bucket said:
They did this on Myth Busters And it didnt work.
Only because they couldn't get the harness to stay on the dummy to hold the bottles right. The bottles worked.

brad

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
50Gunner said:
They do have a functional jet-pack somewhere though. You actually can fly around with it. Guess where the idea came from? Bond, James Bond.

The jet-pack actually became before the Bond movies. It was on the History Channel one night. It actually worked, it just wasn't cost effective. I forget how much fuel it would use to actually carry a man 100 yards, but it was some incredible amount, and would not work in combat.

Either way......i ain't doing it.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
The jet-pack actually became before the Bond movies. It was on the History Channel one night. It actually worked, it just wasn't cost effective. I forget how much fuel it would use to actually carry a man 100 yards, but it was some incredible amount, and would not work in combat.

Either way......i ain't doing it.
Right. In fact they used one of them in the movies. That's one of the cool things about Bond movies.....about half the gadgets and vehicles are real.

brad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts