Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long shot but is there anyone out there that knows of any places hiring? Anywhere? Like a mom and pop shop or something. I currently go to school in the afternoon. I have some automotive expierence. I know the basics. I am always willing to learn new tricks to the trade. If you have any ideas open or anything to help a college student out let me know. Message me if possible please. Thank you

Steven

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
You go to UTI too right?

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
ah, well alright then, btw if you ever see me in my rig feel free to let me know who you are, what course you get this phase?

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Damn, I'm gonna start feelin out of place lol

Have a UTI vs. Wyotech offroading brawl lol jk. Can't wait to actually get down there...just a couple more months.... About the job part though, I've seen quite a few available jobs for all kinds of different trades. Hell, if I wanted to, I could sit behind a desk making reservations like I'm doing now.....BUT I'll most likely try to find a job at a auto shop...

Good luck on the job search pxplaymate....

·
Registered
815 Posts
I recently hired a guy fresh out of UTI to work in my shop in Florin. So far he is working out good. I could use another in Santa Rosa. One thing to consider is you really need a drivers license for whatever it is you plan to work on. I need someone with a class B.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts