Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You can purchase items here:http://www.JoeBobOutfitters.com

This applies to all rings, choke tubes, 10/22 and AR-22 conversion mags/drums, etc.

All orders from JoeBobOutfitters qualify for a FREE tshirt you can find here:
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=JBT

Enter promo code "USA" for 15% off ALL items in store until June 3rd.

Orders $90+ ship free USPS Priority or UPS Ground with tracking. Email for higher discounts for large quantity ordering for youth shooters.

We are also a new Decot Dealer.
You can order all glasses, lenses, and accessories from us. We're in the process of getting the webcart configured for all the option on the glasses. The 15% discount applies to these as well! Feel free to email or call in your order to:

[email protected] or 785-639-7121 (9-6PM Central Time) If we miss your call, leave your information and we'll call you back ASAP. Thanks!

Joseph
"JoeBob"
JoeBobOutfitters.com

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've been looking to upgrade my riflescope

And I really like Burris scopes. I'll have to check them out :thumbup

Edit: I just realized you only sell Burris scope rings and not scopes :(

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I really like Burris scopes. I'll have to check them out :thumbup

Edit: I just realized you only sell Burris scope rings and not scopes :(
Not yet :thumbup

We're in the process of getting a full-fledged Burris Dealership so we can sell all Burris scopes and rings :thumbup

Which Burris scopes do you like? We were looking at carrying the Fullfield 2's to start primarily.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm actually looking for a tactical scope for my rifle in order to start practicing my long range shooting. So if you get the fulfield II tactical series I'll be interested

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm actually looking for a tactical scope for my rifle in order to start practicing my long range shooting. So if you get the fulfield II tactical series I'll be interested
Well, I can order them, just through a distributor like I do my rings currently. I get good prices, but not quite as good as going direct to the factory.

If you know which one I can shoot you a price :thumbup

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm looking at the 4.5-14x in OD green to mount on my M70 Coyote in 300WSM

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can now order Decot's here:

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/category_s/60.htm

We'll be getting all the configuring done on the webcart for the RX stuff here soon, but if needed you can call in an RX order. All coupon codes apply to the Decots.

I personally like the revel's and will be wearing these instead of my Oakley M-Frames which I've started to notice my nosepiece as of late

1 - 7 of 7 Posts