Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about October of 05, my uncle and I in his 02 Land Rover Discovery decide to go off-roading in Johnny park. We go in the back way blah blah blah. We are almost to the end, at this point we had taken 4 hours worth of trails, and it was starting to get dark. AWESOME trail by the way. So we are descending and see a fireman clearing out brush and what not, nothing unusual. We turn the corner past him and see this red Honda Civic. Really wierd, we think maybe it turns into road. NOPE. These three girls and a dog in a 2 door Civic are wedged in something impossible. BOTH bumper are on the dirt, they keep trying to drive out...reminded me of Austin Powers when he is reversing and going forward over and over getting nowhere. So we walk up to the car, the poor girl in the back seat is just stuck on the shitty side of a 100 pound dog. The girl driving looks pale and worried as hell, and the passenger is yelling at her. We ask if they want help, my uncle asks what the hell they were doing up there, and HOW in the world they got there. They just studder a stupid answer as he walks around the car. He makes the manuever the car to get out, while jamming the muffler into the bumper and the bumper is slowly tearing off the body in the back. So they get out and just drive off, who knows where the hell they were. Going down the only way to get to that point, we have no idea how they got all the way up. Needless to say this Civic was trashed, and we laughed our asses off.

Probably a had to be there story, but just imagine coming down a trail and seeing a FWD Civic blocking the trail.:banghead

·
Registered
262 Posts
I could imagine, that would be funny to see :histerica

·
Registered
251 Posts
yeah....some people i know seem to think shit like that is fun too, i keep telling them if they think that they can go fourwheelin in a two wheel drive and/or a car they've never really been wheelin'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts