Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at around 30 -35 MPH my bronco starts to jolt around almost like its having trouble in that speed... any ideas i have NO idea what to look at...

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
you said in a different post that it was in overdrive. if its overdrive its jerking because the rpms will be too low to drive properly.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Mine does the same exact thing around 30 mph it feels almost like it is missing. I am pretty sure it is throttle related because if i give it a little more gas or a little less gas it will stop I havent tried to figure it out yet. anyone think it could be the throttle position sensor?? btw It doesnt give any codes (or at least my engine light hasnt come on like i said i havent trouble shot yet so I havent tried to actually pull codes) If this isnt what you are describing sorry for hijacking your post.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
southrnpride69 said:
Mine does the same exact thing around 30 mph it feels almost like it is missing. I am pretty sure it is throttle related because if i give it a little more gas or a little less gas it will stop I havent tried to figure it out yet. anyone think it could be the throttle position sensor?? btw It doesnt give any codes (or at least my engine light hasnt come on like i said i havent trouble shot yet so I havent tried to actually pull codes) If this isnt what you are describing sorry for hijacking your post.

yea thats what mine does 2... and i pulled codes and nothing came up....

·
Registered
3 Posts
did either of you change your TP sensor? If so did it help? I have the same problem in my 92, and I am going to change out my Tp sensor this weekend. I hope thats what it is... I ran a self test on the computer (even though my engine light didnt come on and I got 63 and 66 (tp sensor and MAF). I also got code 36--- but there is no code 36.... Do you guys know what that means? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I let you know how the tp sensor goes!
-Zac :imp :imp :imp :imp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts