Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, can I get a head count as to who will be coming for sure to Edson for the meet/greet/BBQ & trail run.

I need to know:

1) how many in your party.

2) what info you need about camping or hotel rooms.

3) if you are coming for sure

This way we can plan out the best possible time for everyone and get you the info you need to plan your end.

:beer

Jeff

·
Banned
1,692 Posts
Q) how many in party
A) 1 :( (unless you count the pup so that would be 2 of us )

Q) camping info
A) i would like info on the camping, ie how much a night or if i have yard usage for the weekend ;)

Q) for sure coming?
A) can't confirm that, i have put in for the time off, just need to get it confirmed now

·
Banned
1,692 Posts
i was gonna say i'll bring the beer, but this is a wheeling site and i know how much wheelers can drink................

should be a good weekend, everyone keep your fingers crossed that i get it off. either that or i'll get each and every one of you to call my boss and make her give me that weekend off :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Kitty said:
i was gonna say i'll bring the beer, but this is a wheeling site and i know how much wheelers can drink................

should be a good weekend, everyone keep your fingers crossed that i get it off. either that or i'll get each and every one of you to call my boss and make her give me that weekend off :D
Yeah bring the beer pretty dry up here:drinkbud (KIDDING) I'm sure he will give it to yah almost 2 months out :thumbup

·
Banned
1,692 Posts
ok so far i count three of us interested in this. now that is pathetic. this is going to be a great event for everyone.

{bring on the leg humpers} but do i need to offer up a thin white cotton t-shirt and lots of cold water to get more interest in this..........................

i really want to see more then 3 rigs on this outting so start posting up. even if you aren't a for sure post up saying ok this is why i may not be able to make it and then we can see if anything can be done to still get you there.

what are you guys thoughts on taking this rally idea to other forums? again only making the invite available to 78-96 fullsize broncos but it may get a bit more interest........................ discuss

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would guess that over the next few weeks most of the FSB owners would make a pass through this site.

The ones that frequent boards anyways.

I hope to see more interest as well, if not we will scale it back and turn it into a weekend of wheeling, a BBQ and lots of beer drinking at my place.

Jeff

edited: weekend, not day of wheeling

·
Registered
623 Posts
Kitty said:
what are you guys thoughts on taking this rally idea to other forums? again only making the invite available to 78-96 fullsize broncos but it may get a bit more interest........................ discuss
Jeff you gonna jump in on this one?

never mind

mikedawg said he would show!

deathtrap also stated he would show

·
Banned
1,692 Posts
EdsonBronco said:
I would guess that over the next few weeks most of the FSB owners would make a pass through this site.

The ones that frequent boards anyways.

I hope to see more interest as well, if not we will scale it back and turn it into a day of wheeling, a BBQ and lots of beer drinking at my place.

Jeff
that works for me as well but i'd still like to see it as a weekend thing. well kinda half weekend i guess, but by the time i get in on fri i'd still like to know that we are gonna hit the trails on sat and then go back drink lots of beer, and do another run on the sun before i have to head home.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am into the weekend Kitty, meant to state that better.

Jeff

p/s I hit the 4wheeler.ca and the Northern Alberta 4WD association webpages to get a headcount from them before we go to the next step of invitations.

·
Banned
1,692 Posts
ok let me know if you want me to hit the whiteknight site as well. i'm not really not on the northern site much, i think i'm registered tee hee, too many websites not enough time spent wheeling dammit

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I just have to make sure there are no major events happening at the resort that weekend, but put me down as a pretty sure with 2. I am open to either camping if the weather is decent or hotel.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.