Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start planning this. I missed the last big M&G for family stuff in Colorado, so lets plan one for July. July 15th sound good? When and where etc. I'm no good at this kinda junk because I got a lot of other stuff goin on now, but I figure if it is planned now I will make it:rofl: So lets hear what is good for everyone, want to meet you people.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ditch the GIRL!! joking, more of, where did you want to wheel? what about webster's pass? and its cool if i bring like a group of 5 with other trucks (V5, Explorer, Dodge Ramcharger) where would we meet more of, and what date would work for everyone?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe Johnny Park. We could all meet in Estes somewhere and wheel up through there. It is an easy trail with some challenging parts for the built trucks. The reason I like the 15th is the girl is goin to Georgia to see her dad the 13-17 and I got nothin to do but schooling and workin.

·
Registered
11 Posts
count me in! my bronco's new engine should be well broke in by then, im all for estes park, been a while since i have been that direction

·
Registered
531 Posts
never have been up there... but im in for it, ill bring a v5(K5) and a Explorer with me, plus my bronco. can just any stock truck make this trail?

·
Registered
269 Posts
too far east ward for me. have to wait till next one. and i think that is around the time for the IFSJA invasion of uray colorado, and im thinking about crashing that jeep party with my ford!:thumbup

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is some info on Johnny Park. It is rated at 4 which is easy. Now that way to get it isn't what you HAVE to do. There is an alternative which is easier. When my uncle and I did this last fall, it took us 4 hours and the trail was about 14 miles long I believe. Not quite sure which route we took exactly because I was just a passenger, but no matter where we went it wasn't that hard. Lets see what some others think and how many we can get to come and then set it in stone. Don't want to exclude anyone.

Some pictures I took in Johnny Park...

·
Registered
531 Posts
so your thinking a stock truck can make it?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Easily. I wouldn't hesitate to run my stock w/ 5 speed on it. Just read the trail description from the link. I may even go up there earlier to camp with the woman, if I do I will take lots of pictures, I have a video of pretty much the whole trail but that would be lots of MB.

·
Registered
531 Posts
think you could send parts of it to me... maybe over e-mail

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry bud, not right now. Nothing works through the USB port or any other port, so I couldn't even get pictures right now, static shocked my hard drive a couple weeks ago, PITA. Your Bronco could take it, hell I saw a stock Subaru back in there and 3 dumbass girls in a Honda Civic made it quite a way up the back end.

·
Registered
531 Posts
thats sad... good that i can make it. you see i haven't done this much so i just dont know alot. but thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
This sounds good - I've never managed to make one of the M&Gs and would love to wheel with you guys. Keep the planning coming, 50gunner.

·
Registered
11 Posts
83rustbucket said:
The 15th will not work for me, I will be on my honeymoon.
are you sure? might make for one heck of a honeymoon!

how much preplanning is gonna be required (as far as an organized-group-type-thing goes)? and how much personal planning are we gonna have to do? how about some kind of bar-b-que or something as well?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any other weekend in July will work for me I will be outta town the weekend of the 15th. How about the weekend after?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts