Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
505 Posts
So close to being done now....now it looks like the mega mudder it’s supposed to be....but needed to change out the shocks to a larger size and also add the brake components....
5984AA75-6CFD-4509-9777-8C595665A169.jpeg
864385BA-DB32-451C-BCBE-6117F310473F.jpeg
65DCF213-B017-4391-A4A4-B35F625E390A.jpeg
09BAB8CB-78F7-4736-BB76-6B904DF9E849.jpeg

·
Registered
505 Posts
And now I leave you once again....here is some video of the first fire up and test run of all systems after completing the build....next week you see the 100% completed build....I hope you have enjoyed browsing these photos and viewing my story...what has taken me years to witness has taken you mere moments :cool:

·
Registered
505 Posts
dayum... uncle...
Dig your start/switch setup, and your sliders - I have wiring to do this week.
Thanks...as a side note.....there are no fuses in my rig, everything is on a series of automatic circuit breakers that self reset when the short is gone

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
429 Posts
Horse,
I’ve got to ask........how much is in your rig???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
505 Posts
Horse,
I’ve got to ask........how much is in your rig???

Oooooo not sure if I should answer that lol...it’s a bit embarrassing and prideful at the same time...but...as of right now I have invested $90k in the truck....closer to $100k if you count the trailer I just bought for it and a few extras...I bought the truck for $4k....so ...yeah....parts alone account for 80% of the cost....the rest is labor

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
429 Posts
Oooooo not sure if I should answer that lol...it’s a bit embarrassing and prideful at the same time...but...as of right now I have invested $90k in the truck....closer to $100k if you count the trailer I just bought for it and a few extras...I bought the truck for $4k....so ...yeah....parts alone account for 80% of the cost....the rest is labor
That’s amazing man. You have a beautiful rig. Proud for you!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
That’s amazing man. You have a beautiful rig. Proud for you!!

Really appreciate it @mattmann!! It’s been a labor of love and I’m happy to show it off now...especially to those who also enjoy such things... (y)

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Mudhorse I luv your build! Wish my pockets were as deep as yours use to be.... Did you source all your fab work out? Also what orbital did you use? Damnnn, I was looking at your Bronco and just jizzed a little. Pure SEXY!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Mudhorse I luv your build! Wish my pockets were as deep as yours use to be.... Did you source all your fab work out? Also what orbital did you use? Damnnn, I was looking at your Bronco and just jizzed a little. Pure SEXY!!!
Lol Thanks...but it wasn’t money I just had laying around....that’s why it took 8 years to pay for this...motor built by Pete Hancock racing LLC ( now in Alabama)... paint and body by a shop I don’t really recommend...all other fabrication done by Southern Kustoms (West Palm Beach, FL), Rims by Plan B Fab (Sanford, FL)....I don’t know off hand what orbital was used but I can find out (my guess would be PSC or Overson)....I believe most if not all of the hydraulic steering components came from PSC

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,708 Posts
OK BOYS AND GIRLS, Only 5 days left and this CONTEST comes to a close ! :unsure:

I know who I'm VOTING for, so I hope everyone shows how much they appreciate the efforts these Members have put in to give us a GREAT show this Month ! 👍

Thanks to all and as always, You are all winners in my BOOK !;)

Allcruisen :cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Okay folks. It's been a long month of working on the Bronco and getting her out of the body shop.. We are getting the glass installed tomorrow morning and it is coming home. We are going to finish up the interior at the house. And then do the Pennsylvania state inspection and get her on the road for some shows. I appreciate everyone following along with the thread and giving input and advice. It truly was a good time working on this thing but just like all good things, I'm glad that is coming to a close. LOL I will give everyone finished pictures of the interior in the next couple of weeks in the 79 candy apple red build thread. Thanks again to Bronco mom, she made me get jumping on this Bronco build every single day so that I had updated pictures to share with everyone. And more importantly thank you to my daughter Ashley and Bob and Jimmy for doing fabulous work . Here she sits the way that she rolled out of the factory in 1979. Burgundy metallic with candy apple and sand pastel top. 1 of 4 in this color combination ever made. Quite possibly the only one left.
. Eric

121 - 140 of 159 Posts