Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
'96 XLT, 5.0, E4OD, Electric 4X4, Automatic Hubs
229 Posts
Hey everybody! We have had so much fun being a part of this contest. Thank you to everyone that participated and for the invite for us to be a part. We have SO much left to do on our Bronco and honestly we have not had a lot of time to invest lately. The world is in a crazy place and down here in South Florida we are experiencing the craziness in full swing! My Son and I will have lots to report as we make our progress and we will be sure to share with all of you in other threads. This forum is such a treasure for new Bronco owners like ourselves. Thanks to everyone that has helped us and offered so much helpful information. Be ready, because we will need more help I am sure. In the meantime, I want to share my last picture of our Bronco for the contest. She is sleeping in the garage waiting to be awoken and enjoyed by a boy ready to embark on a new chapter of his life. I hope I have taught him everything he needs to know and he will hear my voice in his head as he makes his way around with the Bronco we have bled and sweat over. I could not have dreamed of a better way to spend the last few months with my boy......

·
Registered
577 Posts
That's cool. I bet that black truck will be a blast in the hot florida sun!
It's been fun seeing the other builds too. I have recently switched into repair mode for battery and wiring stuff/repair.
So a few parting words and pics:
Do what you can with what you have. A Saturday morning of watching truck shows is wasted if you don't actually go do something to make progress.
Drive a car that makes you happy, not sad.
Get it dirty
Hardtop Manuals Rock!

My last pics run:
  • me and lil bit
  • I'm a redneck and love these headers
  • Finally the tailgate is off!
  • Don't you love my toolbox inserts
  • I just love this mudhorse pic!
  • 1/2 stack of the good stuff after a range day!
  • All about that good wood!
Cheers to beers and thanks to all for being here and all the tips and pics!

Attachments

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Well, because I set this up in a hurry, the VOTING extends to 6:35 PM CDST on tomorrow, July 1st. GET YOUR VOTE IN!!!

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
505 Posts
My apologies to all for missing my last Monday post, I wasn’t able to pick up my bronco as expected and get the video I wanted to show you of driving it. I held out hoping for some last minute photos but I have nothing new for ya. I will be picking up my truck on July 10....hopefully....and will be glad to share more pics and video after that for those who wish to see.
To all those who voted in the contest THANK YOU for your participation and support to all these fine contestants, there are some really nice Broncos in this months FOTM. To everyone who voted for me....double thanks! A special thanks to @tkrone8970 for nominating me and allowing me to share my build with everyone.
It was fun....it was cool to view everyone’s nice rigs....anyone looking to wheel in the future hit me up....(y):cool:(y)

·
Super Moderator
24,962 Posts
YO Contestants,
Thank y'all for participating and posting up your Broncos' re-births!

ALSO,

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Ten hours left to vote!

·
Addicted to Junk
12,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Just a bit over 2 hours left to vote! Its a very close race! Lets get some more votes!

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
429 Posts
Dang!! Go to vote and missed it by “a few moments” 😂

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,708 Posts
WOW, Watt a GREAT Month !

Great race and Congratulations to all.

@Dr V , You sir pulled it OFF, Congratulations on a great run and thanks for sharing your build with US !

Until next Contest,
Allcrusien
:cool:

·
Super Moderator
24,962 Posts
Yo Doc,
Congratulations!

Thanks to all participants who participated with vigor and good stuff!
Al

·
Registered
'96 XLT, 5.0, E4OD, Electric 4X4, Automatic Hubs
229 Posts
GREAT JOB DR! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I agree, so many great rigs to see this month.

It was an honor for Aidan and I to be included. We have so much more adventure left in our Bronco as it develops and becomes what Aidan can imagine. Thanks again for including us and for being such great people!!

·
Addicted to Junk
12,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
I wanted to vote for 4 contestants, but ultimately chose the one i thought most embodied the FSB spirit. Though that too was a tough choice!

All contestants are eligible for any upcoming contest except our winner. He "must" compete in the yearly competition in November, and is ineligible for other FOTMs for a year.

Reactions: 84mudhorse
141 - 159 of 159 Posts