Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to Pick-A-Part looking for a timing chain cover for my Ford long block I pick up tomorrow. Of course it started raining as soon as I got there but I went in to look around anyway. I walked the whole place and the closest thing I found was another 90 with a 302. I wasn’t sure if it would fit and realized I need a puller for the harmonic balancer so I went home.

I looked it up online and found out that the 302 one would fit. My brother was on his way up so we went back there in the rain to pull it. The engine had recently been rebuilt and had other work done on it so I started thinking about what else I needed.

I ended up with the timing gear cover, a brand new throttle cable, a newer thermostat housing and about 50 bolts (including all the water pump / timing cover ones) all the lower intake bolts (The ones that didn’t break on mine were well rusted) and many others. It was half price this weekend and I ended up with it all for $17. :thumbup

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
kick-ass. :thumbup

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Stepchild ya ****
Rob - since you have been calling almost everyone on this board a **** - don't you think it's time you came out of the closet?

J/K with ya.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
unixdude said:
Rob - since you have been calling almost everyone on this board a home - don't you think it's time you came out of the closet?

J/K with ya.

read hios sig thats why he is in the closet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.