Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
thiers a badass Ford only junkyard off of Hwy 52 & 190th street. Its called Joe's auto salvage. I don't have the number, but he caries '93 & older vehicles!! Sean plenty of old old trucks!! Worth checking out. Not many people have been thier so its not all gutted out sh*t like "U pull R Parts" over in Rosemount, MN is.

see ya around budy.

·
Registered
235 Posts
have you tried ...
Brads,
Brants,
Vans,
B+R,
or
winnebago 4x4 parts

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you wanted to drive a bunch Windy Hill in NewLondon is really something and you could round out the trip past French Lake. They are the biggest I know of, although I realize the proximity is nowhere near what you are looking for they do have the oldies.

·
Registered
236 Posts
YamaCowboy said:
If you wanted to drive a bunch Windy Hill in NewLondon is really something and you could round out the trip past French Lake. They are the biggest I know of, although I realize the proximity is nowhere near what you are looking for they do have the oldies.
I'm planning a Day trip to Windy Hill this Spring, loading up on new pictures for web site.
However in trips past, I've never made it out of French Lake in time.. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried Vans but they wouldn't let us walk around. They probably just thought we were smartass kids but whatever. There was a same year as mine f-100 that I could have made mine into a stick but they wouldn't sell nothing

·
Registered
22 Posts
The only time I was at Windy Hill I was looking for a bracket to mount the headlight bucket on the right side of a 68 Camaro. At that time (1996) they weren't available aftermarket yet.

The guy over the phone was pretty good. A little "short" with me but he told me to come down, they would have it.

I made the drive and I was impressed. The yard was well organized, he told me which car still had what I needed. In fact he mentioned what remained on several similar cars and what had been taken off of which. He asked if I'd been there before, gave me an aerial map and put the red "X" on my mark and told me to come back after I'd pulled it and we'd settle up.

If he's still there it would be very helpful for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts