Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there! I just was just recently transferred back to Texas, and am hoping to find some other Bronco lovers around. I've only had my '85 Bronco XLT for about a year, but truly love the Ole Girl. I don't know a lot about her, and have already posted a couple of "noob" posts for help.

If you're in the McKinney/Frisco/North Texas area, give me a shout! Me and Cheyenne (my lab) would love to go play in the mud or off-road or hang out with ya!

Stormy~

**This isn't my first Bronco, but the first one in a long time. My first one was a '79 rock crawler I used to go crawling with some guys up in Washington state with. I think there might actually still be pictures on the 2 Big Bronco's website if it's still around.

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
Welcome to the fold.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
Hi there! I just was just recently transferred back to Texas, and am hoping to find some other Bronco lovers around. I've only had my '85 Bronco XLT for about a year, but truly love the Ole Girl. I don't know a lot about her, and have already posted a couple of "noob" posts for help.

If you're in the McKinney/Frisco/North Texas area, give me a shout! Me and Cheyenne (my lab) would love to go play in the mud or off-road or hang out with ya!

Stormy~

**This isn't my first Bronco, but the first one in a long time. My first one was a '79 rock crawler I used to go crawling with some guys up in Washington state with. I think there might actually still be pictures on the 2 Big Bronco's website if it's still around.

Welcome!

What did the '79 look like and what time frame? The Wash and Oregon members wheeled regularly. There are a number of us on this site that are part of the NW chapter of 2BB's. So depending on dates when you were wheeling I might have some pics.

http://2bigbroncos.net/

http://northwest.2bigbroncos.net/

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Wow, you have been around a long time if you hung with the 2BB guys. Are they still around as a club? I remember talking to the 2BB guys on the IRC chat. Haha, damn that makes me feel old.

Welcome to FSB, Texas girl. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts