Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice truck, what's with the chrome head light surrounds and black grill?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I like the front end treatment, but think it would really pop with a couple of clear turn signal lenses.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Very nice

but while you're deleting the other chrome, pitch the mirrors and get some black paddle style ones

Sixlitre

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The truck had a kind of crappy condition chrome grille on it when we bought it. I put the Lightning air dam on it a long time ago and when I had the opportunity to get a black Lightning grille for twenty bux on eBay I jumped on it. I planned to get the black headlight surrounds, but kind of dig the way it looks with the chrome ones. I'll probably get around to it eventually.

The interior is standard cloth in nice shape. No tears or splits.

I really don't like the paddle style mirrors at all. I'll stick with the ones on it thanks.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Nice rig, I think that the black and chrome grill and light shrouding looks good matches the bumber, I think that the black/chrome paddle style mirrors would look a little better on there, but still looks real good....

·
Registered
541 Posts
wythors said:
The truck had a kind of crappy condition chrome grille on it when we bought it. I put the Lightning air dam on it a long time ago and when I had the opportunity to get a black Lightning grille for twenty bux on eBay I jumped on it. I planned to get the black headlight surrounds, but kind of dig the way it looks with the chrome ones. I'll probably get around to it eventually.

The interior is standard cloth in nice shape. No tears or splits.

I really don't like the paddle style mirrors at all. I'll stick with the ones on it thanks.
whats the diference in the grills? lightening vs bronco. look the same to me!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
he means the valence, below the bumper with the lights on it, broncs normally is just a peice of plastic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts