Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Bronco XLT
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No idea where to post this pic on the forum. But I'm pretty sure there's a few of ya that'll get a kick out of it. My buddy happened to have a decent camera handy while I was doing donuts in his back field, window down, hanging out, blasting country music and, as my therapist suggests, living in the moment.

·
Registered
86 BKO orig-5.0efi swap to 91 5.8efi w/AOD longtube w/2.5in to 3in hiflo cat 3in hp shorty flomaster
109 Posts
As a bullnose fan thats a thing of beauty

Reactions: sackman9975

·
Registered
955 Posts
It's actually a pretty impressive picture! Bronco is slightly whited out/clouded over (like some sort of mythical figure!), the focus is also on some parts of the field, woods in the background are amazing. Great shot, thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1985 Bronco XLT
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great shot, thanks for posting!
My pleasure. It was a blast. Bronco's aren't exactly the most agile creature for donuts, so I thought the gang here would appreciate the effort. haha.

·
Registered
86 BKO orig-5.0efi swap to 91 5.8efi w/AOD longtube w/2.5in to 3in hiflo cat 3in hp shorty flomaster
109 Posts
My pleasure. It was a blast. Bronco's aren't exactly the most agile creature for donuts, so I thought the gang here would appreciate the effort. haha.
You said that right! They can get a little scary especially fully unlocked...

Reactions: NYFSB
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.