Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Grand Opening of 4Wheelparts Yesterday {Won, A CD, Got a FREE Tow-Strap} but most important got to represent FSB...

I was BSn with the anouncer of 4W and told him about our site and stuff, next thing I know he is talking about "FullsizeBronco.Com" and a little bit of watt I had told him about Our "Home"...

To my suprize, after I won the CD {Picked a Queen outa Four cards} The DJ announce that a "Member" From FullsizeBronco.com had just won a CD... :rockon

They are gonna be in the Pro Bass shop down here in Davie on Feb. 2nd...

I would sure love to see some of us Local Jocals that came make it come out and show these guys, that there really is not just "One" Member ... :histerica

As I was leaving, They 4W rep calls me over ands tells me "Hold on, I got something for you" He gave me a T-shirt... :beer

Just thought I share some of the fun time the wifey and I had this W.E. and Someone from the website "Miami4X4" Won the 8,000 Lbs. MM winch...

Allcruisen :imp :usa

PS Anyone want to meet up at the Pro-Shop on Feb. 2nd {Sat.}, just let me know.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I'm a little far away to meet up brah, but sounds like a cool time at the grand opening!
Congrats!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats! now come up to ocala so we can break that strap in right:toothless:beer
You got it, Just pay for my gas up there... :rofl: :histerica :goodfinge

Shane, I know if you could you would... :beer

I just think its the Importance to Keep representing FSB! :chili: :thumbup

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is still plenty of time left...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts