Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope they are better than my Heckethorn shocks. The Heckethorn shocks are three years old and allow for body roll and nose diving in braking. I heard they were a little bit stiff but I need that since my steel bumpers are heavy. I also tow a 1500 lb. boat every weekend. Any thoughts? Also Summit matched TruckAddons.com price of $158. for a set of four.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
How could you put up with Heckethorn shocks for three yrs. They came with my RC lift, they were in the trash in a weeks time. I replaced them with Rancho 5000's. I had 5000's before the lift maybe thats why the Heckethorns felt so bad. The Rancho's do ride hard, but I like it that way. You will feel like your in a different truck with the Rancho's it will go around a corner without body roll and it won't nose dive.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kenny's 94 said:
How could you put up with Heckethorn shocks for three yrs. They came with my RC lift, they were in the trash in a weeks time. I replaced them with Rancho 5000's. I had 5000's before the lift maybe thats why the Heckethorns felt so bad. The Rancho's do ride hard, but I like it that way. You will feel like your in a different truck with the Rancho's it will go around a corner without body roll and it won't nose dive.
That's exactly what I needed to hear!! Thanks bro!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts