Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was me prior to marriage :wacko don't know if you guys would give a crap, but I loved racing was just breaking in when along comes the little lady :lowblow ... I ran a GSX-R 750 and nobody could beat me except a GSX-R 1100 stuffed in a 750 frame (#58 in picture) and an FZR 1000 :beer

Man what fun .. I miss it with a vengeance :cry

Waiting for officials on the grid

Just passed and FZR 750 and movin' up on the black Honda 1000

Last turn and last lap making my move on that Honda Blackhawk 1000 :goodfinge later days when you leave the door open :thumbup

Just figured I would share :beer

BTW : my leathers are for sale if anybody is interested .. this was my 3rd pair and they are top of the line .. I wore them about 10-15 times .. I am 6'1 and they are size 44 and have all hard armor in them (shoulders/elbows/forearms/knees)... along with a pair of Alpinestar boots size 10 and a full plate back/spine prototector ........ I high sided at about 70 mph so there is a little road rash on them from landing after my get off but, I spent most of the time in the dirt after sliding off the track, so they aren't bad at all

·
College User
2,020 Posts
They are tested, and passed.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,864 Posts
Right on Damager! Adrenaline freak!
Too bad I didn't know about those skins a year ago.
Buddy of mine tried out FlatTrack for awhile, may have been interested.
But... he sucked and sold the bike.

·
Registered
871 Posts
This was me prior to marriage
It will do it to you everytime. For those of you that think you want to get married. Make sure you buy as many toysthat you want now because soon "we" will need too many "other" things :histerica

Nice pass in the corner Damager. :thumbup

A little rash on the leather is alot better than picking pebbles out of you ass for 6 months. :rockon

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,252 Posts
Cool pics man, makes me miss my bike. :thumbup

·
Registered
389 Posts
Cool pix Damager. That sport takes some serious cajones, IMO. Thanks for
sharin'. :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts