Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just moved back to St Louis, Mo after 25 years of being gone. I was in Denver, CO for the last 6 years and Missoula, MT for the 19 years before that. I have owned 9 full size Broncos, and 2 Gen 1's my Fav was my 76 rollin on 42's with 12" skyjacker lift.
I currently drive a 06 F-250 Harley w/4" lift, 6.0L diesel, and have a 105th Aniv Harley softail custom. I also sell/build Custom F-650 pick-ups!!
Looking for a 92-96 Bronco to lift, to get back in the game.
sorry just saw the "no pics in the section mess"

thanks randy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Fleet/Comm Truck Mngr. St Loiuis, MO [email protected] 406 544-6891 Randy Wilson ...............Custom F-650's built to order!! Shelby GT500's

'

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Welcome to FSB!, where abouts in STL you work?im 45mins south from downtown.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Those 650's are amazing. I don't think anyone will care if you post pics of that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to FSB!, where abouts in STL you work?im 45mins south from downtown.
thanks for the welcome

I was born and raised in Kirkwood, left in 1980 after high school.
Just lost my Stepmom, so came back home to watch after my 80y.o. dad.

I still sell Fleet/Comm trucks through Denver Dealer right now. I'm looking for the right Ford Truck Dealer to start with in St Louis area. I can work from my truck or house, with a Laptop & cell phone.

I'm looking for property out I-70 towards Warrenton, MO 5-10 acres to build a Log Home and pond on. So I will like to find a dealer out that way.

randy

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
I just got done eating lunch with my Regional Ford Fleet Service Manager, and a Blue Diamond Fleet Account Mgr.

Wanna buy a '95? :toothless

Welcome. :thumbup

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
there's a ford dealership in south Denver.. It's not freeway ford but a mile east on evans.. They got 5 of them F650s on their lot.. They look awesome. Though my fav F650 is the one "Tonka" bright yellow.. Lifted on huge tires at omera ford on 104th and I-25

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Welcome! We have a fella here in town that does the custom F650s. Awesome trucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there's a ford dealership in south Denver.. It's not freeway ford but a mile east on evans.. They got 5 of them F650s on their lot.. They look awesome. Though my fav F650 is the one "Tonka" bright yellow.. Lifted on huge tires at omera ford on 104th and I-25
Yep that's the dealer I work with. Those are my F-650 creations @ Freeway Ford. (up at the Fleet service center, 5250 E Evans)
small world

randy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts