Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site you all have here, glad I found it. My name is Mike, I'm 37, live in Olive Branch MS and have an '84 Bronco and a 2000 F150 Xcab 4x4 w/5.4. The 2000 is bone stock and will most likely stay that way(the wife drives it most of the time). The Bronco on the other hand is up for a s.a.s. to include a couple of D60s, some 42s or 44s and gearing in the 5.xx range. Hope to gather some good info, seems like a lot of knowledgeable folks hang here. A little tough on the noobs from what I've read so far so I gotta be careful before firing off a question. I posted a couple of ads in the classifieds so far but other than that I've just been reading. I'm pretty new to the 4WD scene, been playing around at the drag strip up until recently selling my '96 Cobra, just ready to try a different route for a while, plus my wife is a country girl and loves to offroad. Again, glad to be here.

Mike

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome,

If you have been looking around, I'm sure you know about the voting and such. You are correct though, the best Bronco minds in the world reside on this board. I really don't think there is much you can ask about Bronco's that someone on here doesn't know, or at the least, can't find.

So welcome to your second home.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Greetings! Welcome to the site and glad to see someone else from around my area - I live in Southaven, MS.
Let me know when you start your SAS and if you need an extra hand!

I am driving my 1991 Bronco, it has 35" MT/Rs, a light bar with 5 lights and is topless!
Maybe I will see you around town!

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Welcome, and only questions without searching cause some people to complain.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Thats ok....We like to see pics of all Broncos....Any Bronco is a good Bron...Uhhh (Blaze ponders neon lights, diamond tread flames, and non functioning "dual" spare tire carriers) Err...ALMOST any Bronco is a good Bronco!!!:toothless (They've all got potential anyway!)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It had a Bronco spare tire cover hiding that hideous spare but it blew off while I was riding with the top off, needless to say I was pissed. Paid 1000.00 for it at a you work you ride car lot, best thing is the almost total absence of rust, I couldn't believe it. Anyone want to help me swap out the back glass motor with the passenger side power window motor from my donor truck. I've been told the passenger side power window motor and the back glass motor are the same, is this true?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok another thing, was I supposed to put my pics in the other forum, General Cit Chat? If so, sorry, I'll do better next time :(

·
Retired
16,014 Posts
Welcome to the site also fill out your sig line so we can see what motor,tranny and any mods you do or plan to do. Nice ride.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts