Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been on another site for some time, just found this one.
I'm Dave, in NW Montana -- have a '78 Custom in nearly perfect shape, daily driver, all stock.
351M, C6, cruise and tilt, no air. Dark Jade green w/white top.
Origional owner slid into a snowbank @ 117k mi, dented a quarter panel -- so decided to have the whole rig redone. Engine, tranny, interior (back seat had never been sat on), suspension, exaust, paint, American Racing wheels. Due to a divorce on his part, I got it. He is a local Dr., and only drove it to the clinic and then back home. It's now at 140k.
I'm in my 50's, and have been a car nut since about 12 -- so can probably remember bits of advice that you younger guys can maybe use. Just ask.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Welcome Sundy......I hope you enjoy the site.

Fog

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Welcome to our home Sundy...as far as nut's go...this place is full of 'em..:toothless

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Welcome to FSB and glad to have ya. :beer

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
welcome:thumbup

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Welcome Sundy sounds like you have a nice rig. Get us some pics posted. We luvs dem pics of rigs!!:thumbup

Oh and by they do as Blaze says. For one thing we are way far behind on TOP4X4SITE. We wan't #1, settle for nothing but:D

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome to your second home, you'll love it here!

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,699 Posts
What they said..Welcome to FSB...:beer :beer

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Sundy said:

Origional owner slid into a snowbank @ 117k mi, dented a quarter panel --
117,000 mph and all he did was dent the quarter panel.. damn.. broncos are tough.. :histerica

welcome to the site.. have fun.. :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,580 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
Be very very carefull there are crazy people on this site :beer
.........:stupid One of them! :lolup
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts