Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maserati Limo. It has no motor or trans and the interior is gutted out. Someone put 99 navigator headlights on it. Still dont know what to do with it. Just the windshield cost $2000

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Looks pretty rough.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
not much you can do with it that would make any sense financially.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I plan on scrapping it if it doesn't sell. Plus the rearend is the same as a jag and someone said it was worth $4000. Hope its true.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
of course you can scrap it, by "doing something" with it i assumed you meant anything but scrapping it. i take it you got it for nothing?

if it does have the jag rear end, some cobra kit cars use those, i know ERA does anyway. no idea what they are worth, but 4 grand certainly sounds reasonable.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
of course you can scrap it, by "doing something" with it i assumed you meant anything but scrapping it. i take it you got it for nothing?

if it does have the jag rear end, some cobra kit cars use those, i know ERA does anyway. no idea what they are worth, but 4 grand certainly sounds reasonable.
paid $80

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Throw Bronco running gear under it lift it & make some cash..
Hellz ya man!! :thumbup Have a lifted limo to take all your friends out for a cruze...Bet you could make a killing renting a lifted limo for like kids at prom...

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Put it on a 4wd truck frame

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i think it's funny the navigator headlights fit it...that has muddin machine written all over it:rofl: ... i bet you could triple your money on some local offroad board... someone could make a mudder for out at azusa canyon.... or you can do it with all the hypothetical money you will make off the rear axle

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
Actually we make all kinds of cool stuff, but the stretched Bronco company is Centurion.

I work for Fiat, the Italian automaker who made that Maserati.
I know all about the Centurion. It was supposed to be a joke....:doh0715:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hellz ya man!! :thumbup Have a lifted limo to take all your friends out for a cruze...Bet you could make a killing renting a lifted limo for like kids at prom...

had a lifted limo in my home town and the guy who owned it said he made 50k a year part time.

he might have been exaggerating a little but who knows

1 - 20 of 35 Posts