Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just graduated and have all this cash. ($1700)

I have an 87 Bronco, all stock, sits on 33 remingtons. good truck. 148K miles.

Should I put money into it?? or sell it, and use the extra cash for a nice bronco.

what do you ya'll think?

The bronco is good, but its getting old...im scared if i keep throwing money at it, just more things will start failling.

Here is a pic btw

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
A lot of money?! Hookers and blow! :toothless

Depends on what you use your bronco for and what you want to do with it.. for $1700 you could SAS it and do a couple of maintenence things to keep it reliable.. :shrug

All depends on what you want it for..

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Invest in Gold or Gold Futures.....gold is running around $1,200.00 an ounce now....it's only going to up because the economy will be crap for some time and gold is the best currency .....in fact if you have any gold jewelry sell that and upgrade the Bronco......lol lol

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
9,896 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could invest it....flipping stuff, nasdaq, etc.

but I rather spend on the bronco :)

I can make money and invest my whole life....

Here is a pic btw

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
Hold onto it for during college.

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
I can make money and invest my whole life....
Says millions of people who had jobs before the recession.

Save the money to buy a house. These next couple years will be the best time to buy a house.

Don't blow it on the Bronco. I made that mistake and have nothing to show for it now.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Here is a pic btw

:red x

Don't blow it on the Bronco. I made that mistake and have nothing to show for it now.
:histerica

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm now into the bronco for over 9k and it sits just like my avatar picture shows... :banghead

But I can honestly I think the experience/knowledge I've gathered and the people I've met because of it is priceless.. :thumbup

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that is true...

sure i can lift it, put on some bigger tires. re-gear it.

roll cage, exhuast etc...

maybe go ridin/huntin once or twice a month...

a couple of "nice rig" comments in public....cool facebook pictures, and thats it....

i think il save

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I'm 21, and in college now... And i'll tell you what, it would be SO FAWKIN nice to extra $1700 set aside in a 'rainy day' fund or something like that for the times when your $20 bucks short on rent, or need food, or gas, or any other little things that us poor college kids cant afford living from paycheck to paycheck....

But what ever you do, DONT PISS IT AWAY ON NOTHING. If you really want something for your bronco, then go for it man. But dont just leave it mixed in with your 'everyday money' and end up slowly pissin it away on everyday things like fast food, and cig's, and whatnot.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
or why dont you do some of both? Spend like $4-500 on the bronco to fix it up a little bit or modify it how you want. Then put the the other 1200 in the bank.

Now you still got a savings and your bronco is that much closer to how you want it

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
theres nothing wrong with spending and theres nothing wrong with saving. If you only spend you will be broke, but if you only save then wheres the fun in that. Cash is suppose to be spent.

Moderation is the key

1 - 20 of 30 Posts