Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I just got an invite to a trailride where atleast 3 of the 4 Rigs from the 98 TTC will be getting togeather...THis will be the 1st time in 10 years that they have been togeather...This is going to be cool...Im stoked & going to contact Four Wheeler about it...

Also the guy that hauld the Bronco I now own to the TTC from Wisconsin found this pic of all 4 trucks togeather...

·
Registered
165 Posts
So wheres this going to happen, and would TTC competitors from other years be OK to join in??

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
I seen Quagmire, and Rodent Exterminator at Dresser Memorial Weekend 2003, but was the black EB there too, then I seen it on display.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So wheres this going to happen, and would TTC competitors from other years be OK to join in??
This is kind of an invite only ride on Private land...Ill see what I can do & PM you..Its not that far from you in WI...Its not a mag thing ...JUst that 3 of the trucks are ownd buy friends & I own bought the other...

·
Registered
165 Posts
The War Wagon that was built by Soni Honegger(I am shure I spelled the name wrong) now belongs to a guy over in Nebraska or Kansas- thought maybe it would be cool to have a total roundup of TTC rigs. Who knows, maybe start a yearly tradition??- would work best here in the midwest region.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The War Wagon that was built by Soni Honegger(I am shure I spelled the name wrong) now belongs to a guy over in Nebraska or Kansas- thought maybe it would be cool to have a total roundup of TTC rigs. Who knows, maybe start a yearly tradition??- would work best here in the midwest region.

HMMMM...That would be cool...Maybe something differant than this event...This guy has to keep it small...

Might be something to start working on...Ill Sent Stover an email & see what he thinks...Maybe get some mag coverage...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts