Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This makes #3. I can understand why they say more are always likely to follow you home.

She is a 92, 5.0/E4OD, the manual x-fer case and dual front shocks. I have always liked the styling of the last FSBs and wanted one and this one has been for sale locally for months. I paid too much, $2000, but I got it and I really like this one. She got repainted within the last few years and looks great at 10 feet. :toothless Lots of miles, about 260,xxx and counting, and lots of things are worn out or broken, but she drove home under her own power without a fuss because she knows I will treat her right. Behind to the right is my 90EB peeking into the picture.

Got a grip of issues to sort thru, drivers seat is broken and worn, engine idles way high, leaks coolant, rear window won't roll up, drivers door won't open from the inside, rear seat cushion is torn, battery light comes on and battery cables need some attention..........you know, stuff!

Plans are to fix the worn out issues and make her a daily driver. I have a different Bko getting the offroad treatment and the black EB is on the block for a trade with a buddy so this one will not be modified beyond simple stuff..........unless that 331 stroker idea just won't die! :rockon

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
Outstanding BKO collection Brother, you know what they say if you know how many guns you have....? you don't have enough.....lol lol

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bro, the thing that makes it all worth getting "another one" is the outstanding support here on FSB (that and no wifey :goodfinge). This new Bronc has a bunch of issues and my buy was part "I wanted it" part rescue from a well meaning but mechanically declined seller. She will be ok, as soon as she had the cash she was off to car shop for something else.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice truck bro. i love that body style also...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts