Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! I am the proud owner of a 1994 5.8L Eddie Bauer edition Bronco. I bought it a couple of years ago from a friend and got a great price on it but have had a lot of minor issues here and there. I replaced the rear end last year because the ring and pinion all but destroyed and loved the process. There are electrical issues (dash lights not working properly, odometer reading incorrectly, back window not operating) that I would like to fix eventually, and love working on just about anything.

I was a helicopter mechanic and plane captain in the Navy and earned my B.S. in Mechanical Engineering after I separated and can't wait to apply my skills and knowledge in order to everything back in working order. I am also looking to do a few custom things and can't wait to pick your brains as to how I should go about them.

Right now, I am looking for a great online parts supplier that I can order smaller parts from (I am concerned that shipping large parts will be too costly) and/or a local supplier that I can go to for larger parts. I am also looking for a shop manual for my Bronco and would LOVE it if anyone could point me to a 3D model of the vehicle. I am a very visual learner and am also quite comfortable with CAD so I think this would be very helpful to have if it exists. Thanks for listening/reading and have a good one!

·
Premium Member
1981 Bronco, 4.9L, ZF5, NP208, Detroit Truetracs, 3.55 gears, 31" Wranglers front and rear
2,163 Posts
Welcome to FSB! Nice lookin' 94!

@RockAuto is a site sponsor and a good supplier. Look here for a discount.

·
Super Moderator
29,085 Posts
Yo cleman80,
Welcome and Thank you for your Service!
For new discounted Ford parts, see Galpin Ford (suggested by JScatt!)
Ford Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) with long version part numbers by Ford @ Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) by Ford
Auto Krafters - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories @ 1995 Ford Bronco Parts Ford Parts, Classic Car Parts, Truck Parts and Services by Auto Krafters-Mustang Auto Parts Too!

Parts Geek has Motorcraft @ Discount Auto Parts Online -- PartsGeek.com - Domestic & Import Car Parts Warehouse
Jeff's Bronco Graveyard @ Early Bronco Restoration Full Size Bronco Restoration Classic Ford Bronco Parts For Sale A FSB VENDOR!
Ford Motorcraft Parts by Ford with short version part numbers & some depictions
Official Ford Parts Site @ Parts.Ford.com | The Ford Parts Site | Buy OEM Ford Parts Online‎
LMC TRUCK® (Long Motor Corporation) - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories & 66-77 & 80-96 Bronco
Truck Parts & Truck Accessories @ Search | com.com

Mill Supply | Snow Plow Parts - Stepvan Parts - Rust Repair Panels | Mill Supply, Inc. Bronco/Ford truck body panels, interior door panels, weatherstrip, mirrors, headlights, tail lights, side marker; Order a CATALOG
National Parts Depot - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories; Order your Printed NPD catalog
@ National Parts Depot | Restoring American History | Mustang Parts | Camaro Parts | Chevelle Parts | Ford Truck Parts | T-Bird Parts | Firebird Parts | Chevy Truck Parts
LMC Bronco Parts and Accessories @
Tabco is said to have factory direct fit and same gauge replacement panels as original
https://tabcoparts.com/amfinder/
CARID A FSB VENDOR @"CARiD.com - Auto Parts & Accessories | Car, Truck, SUV, Jeep
Metro Moulded Parts ~ Top Quality Automotive Weatherstripping and Rubber Parts
SoffSeal® (formerly A&M Soffseal) - Bronco/Ford truck door & window weather stripping; Click Free Catalog @ SoffSeal | Classic Car Weatherstripping Manufacturer
YSteele Rubber Products - Bronco/Ford truck weather stripping & rubber;@ Automotive Rubber Parts and Weatherstripping

For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..."
See their yard Directory @: Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
If a specific part, such as the tailgate torsion bar isn't listed, search again for the next higher assembly, such as the tailgate.
¤
or
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as 92 through 96 & has best item condition descriptions such as "COVER BAD LEATHER PWR BKT GRY"
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles incl. interior/dash, back seat, front & rear and engine bay

ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."

1994 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via Dezo's Garage @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1994-Ford-Bronco.pdf

1994 Bronco Brochure, Partial; Cover & Page 3; plus pics of EDDIE BAUER model accessories.
by Ford via BigRob at 1994 Ford Bronco Bronco Accessories pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to view due to scammers who preyed on our members).

See How to add your Signature @ Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum by BigBlue 94

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search, How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts & more tips!

BabaLooey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting."

Find time to Participate and VOTE in our current Full-Size of the Month (soon to change to Quarter) Contest and later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting You will get ideas by those competing. Prizes awarded to the winner are a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine with a year's subscription once the article is submitted; and a year's worth of premium FSB membership.
Al

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yo cleman80,
Welcome and Thank you for your Service!
For new discounted Ford parts, see Galpin Ford (suggested by JScatt!)
Ford Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) with long version part numbers by Ford @ Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) by Ford
Auto Krafters - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories @ 1995 Ford Bronco Parts Ford Parts, Classic Car Parts, Truck Parts and Services by Auto Krafters-Mustang Auto Parts Too!

Parts Geek has Motorcraft @ Discount Auto Parts Online -- PartsGeek.com - Domestic & Import Car Parts Warehouse
Jeff's Bronco Graveyard @ Early Bronco Restoration Full Size Bronco Restoration Classic Ford Bronco Parts For Sale A FSB VENDOR!
Ford Motorcraft Parts by Ford with short version part numbers & some depictions
Official Ford Parts Site @ Parts.Ford.com | The Ford Parts Site | Buy OEM Ford Parts Online‎
LMC TRUCK® (Long Motor Corporation) - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories & 66-77 & 80-96 Bronco
Truck Parts & Truck Accessories @ Search | com.com

Mill Supply | Snow Plow Parts - Stepvan Parts - Rust Repair Panels | Mill Supply, Inc. Bronco/Ford truck body panels, interior door panels, weatherstrip, mirrors, headlights, tail lights, side marker; Order a CATALOG
National Parts Depot - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories; Order your Printed NPD catalog
@ National Parts Depot | Restoring American History | Mustang Parts | Camaro Parts | Chevelle Parts | Ford Truck Parts | T-Bird Parts | Firebird Parts | Chevy Truck Parts
LMC Bronco Parts and Accessories @
Tabco is said to have factory direct fit and same gauge replacement panels as original
https://tabcoparts.com/amfinder/
CARID A FSB VENDOR @"CARiD.com - Auto Parts & Accessories | Car, Truck, SUV, Jeep
Metro Moulded Parts ~ Top Quality Automotive Weatherstripping and Rubber Parts
SoffSeal® (formerly A&M Soffseal) - Bronco/Ford truck door & window weather stripping; Click Free Catalog @ SoffSeal | Classic Car Weatherstripping Manufacturer
YSteele Rubber Products - Bronco/Ford truck weather stripping & rubber;@ Automotive Rubber Parts and Weatherstripping

For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..."
See their yard Directory @: Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
If a specific part, such as the tailgate torsion bar isn't listed, search again for the next higher assembly, such as the tailgate.
¤
or
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as 92 through 96 & has best item condition descriptions such as "COVER BAD LEATHER PWR BKT GRY"
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles incl. interior/dash, back seat, front & rear and engine bay

ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."

1994 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via Dezo's Garage @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1994-Ford-Bronco.pdf

1994 Bronco Brochure, Partial; Cover & Page 3; plus pics of EDDIE BAUER model accessories.
by Ford via BigRob at 1994 Ford Bronco Bronco Accessories pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to view due to scammers who preyed on our members).

See How to add your Signature @ Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum by BigBlue 94

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search, How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts & more tips!

BabaLooey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting."

Find time to Participate and VOTE in our current Full-Size of the Month (soon to change to Quarter) Contest and later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting You will get ideas by those competing. Prizes awarded to the winner are a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine with a year's subscription once the article is submitted; and a year's worth of premium FSB membership.
Al
Awesome! Thanks for all of the great info. This will keep me busy for a bit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts