Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
I remember reading about this rig.
I thought he was going to build it up for more GO than show????
I know he is a friend of someone here on the forum, but I cant remember who.

I wonder why he is selling it????

Its way overdone for my taste, but for 15 g's thats not bad.

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Yea good price, but yes repost. Would like to drive that in the parking lots, not even the security would question me. :goodfinge

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Beerman said:
I wonder why he is selling it???
I think he said to buy a new tractor, he has it and a car (I think) both for sale gonna keep which everone doesn't sell....or something like that :shrug

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
so...whats the point running detroits front n rear if it's a pavement pounder:shrug better ride i guess. and full hydraulic steering? no comment.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I like, I like!

I'm obessive compulsive, so I like things overdone. :beer :beer :D

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Beerman said:
I thought he was going to build it up for more GO than show????

Its way overdone for my taste, but for 15 g's thats not bad.

this sounds like GO to me

Custom solid axle conversion! 12" travel King coilover shocks in front providing 16" of lift. Custom 16" National spring leaf packs in back. with Bilstien 7100 shocks with res. 14" travel. 4" billet aluim. bodylift.

Front Ford 79 Dana 60 with Chevy outers/35 spline shafts inner and outer Warn 35 spline hubs with set screw. 5.13 gears and detroit locker. Full Hydraulic steering. Also included is steering box to convert back to stockish setup. easily could do high steer. Has Shaker built rock rod tie-rod. New brakes calipers bearings. New as of June 03. Rear chevy 14bolt 5.13 gears detriot locker. All new bearing and brakes. Custom High Angle Driveline shafts 1350 cv's and 1410 slipe yokes front and back.

the tv and all that tacky crap can go in the dump, but that sounds like a pretty stout drivetrain to me :shrug ... just get that 460 in there and yer all set :thumbup

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
He is actually a member on FSB.
He goes by "optiwizard.".
Nice guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts