Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup I just picked up a 79 bronco with a 351m in it, i think the resto will go real slow due to me having no money, but i have a feeling ill be askin yall fer advice on how to get it to roar the way i want it to...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm there with ya man! I'm findin' it tough to get engine parts though (for the 351M).... oh well what fun is it if it ain't an adventure!! :p

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran into some good luck with my truck and the motor is in good shape, a valve job and a clutch and i should be in buisness. not to mention the brand new rear end and brand new rubber fer a grand:thumbup

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
summit racing? jeg`s? im assuming those are catalogs...?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys...Im all fired up about this project! all i have to do is get the thing out of impound (no license) I couldnt help myself, i got pulled over for no seatbelt in the passenger side:banghead
I get it out tommorow, i have a question though, how do you find out what kind of rear end you have? the thing has all kinds of torque but the top speed is probably 75 before it starts rattling...
and i have big tires on it, it wouldnt be so bad to have an overdrive in the thing for the freeway, can you tell without pulling the thing apart?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its got a brand new rear end in it. still has the white scribbles, either from the junk yard or the company...looked damn new when i got it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts