Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im going to be tering in to my truck soo and i just wanted to see if any one would want some of this stuff 6 inch ttb spring spring adapter to run ttb spring on soild axle super lift adj track bar radius arms with bent and twisted extention and super lift drop brackets for radius arms (soild axle ones not ttb) and super lift 6 inch rear spring i was told for a 78-79 bronco i got them in a trade. umm i think thats it just let me know if u guys would want any of this stuff and what kind of price. thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got your pm. just to let u guys know this stuff is still on my truck im going to leafs so it will be un wanted. i should be out where my truck is at today ill get pics

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
damn... i need abou tall of that stuff... if you have the trac-bar bracket too... id be game...
ace

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
is it custom? i need the one for an SAS... i think it has the drag link and trac-bar on it. ill try and find some pics...
ace

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
ill take that bracket in a heart beat!
if all this stuff is for an SAS set up- are those stock radius arms or did you buy the fancy ones?
im interested in the trac-bar
the trac-bar braket
the radius arms
the radius arm brackets
ace

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
i just found an axle with all the SAS parts i would need for a great price. so- sorry man- but i dont need these parts.
im still interested in the trac-bar bracket though!
ace

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey Gtndrty i sent u some emails of them pics i need u to post thanks.WheelinElvis its kool i have a few people that are wanting every thing. oo and i havent got the pics of the rear 6 inch superlift springs but i will soon .been haveing trouble with my camra

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks every thig is dirty but it all works good. just let me know what u would be willing to pay and ill tell u what i want out of it

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
is that forth pic of the trac-bar backet you made?
ace

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah it like i think 1 inch dom that i bent up and it monts to the crossmember and then to the side of the frame to the coil bucket. it worked great for my fror a year and a half

1 - 20 of 39 Posts