Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined this great site and i think it's going to become a great habit! the girlfriend is already mad about me spending too much time here!:popc1:

anyways i joined cause i just got a '90 Bronco Custom (the Big Ugly) from a friend who was just going to donate it to the big junkyard in the sky. The only thing wrong with it is a M5OD R2 tranny that won't shift to 3rd 4th or 5th and a bad starter/battery/alternator (not sure which yet) It is a nice pastel green color (thanks to the forest service) and i can still make out the forest service numbers on the door! It also only has 120k origional miles on it, and the 302 runs flawless!

My cousin totaled his 92 F-150 so i bought that off the insurance company and now i have a nice Rancho 4" suspension system and solid M5OD tranny. I'm looking forward to building up the "Big Ugly" and sharing my experience with you guys! :rockon

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Welcome aboard.

There is another green Forest Service Bronco around here too. Lovely colour. ;)

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.