Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a JVC Full HD video camera for sale with an extra long life battery included and a 4GB SD card. It is only like less then a year old and it was bought as a backup to my other cams, so I think I actually used it only a couple of times. The model is an AVCHD and I think GX - xxx with a 40x optical zoom on it. Amazing zoom ability and beautiful crystal clear full HD video. The camera cost me $250-300 when I bought it and I purchased the extra long life battery for $65 and added a 4GD SD card for another $40.

Not a nick or scratch on the camera...I take nice care of all my stuff and it has been protected well in my main camera case. I will sell it for $100, which is what I am asking on CL. Add $20 for shipping.

Thanks. :beer

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO...!!! I still have my trusty Nikon Pepe that shoots stills and video...just got to where I have so many dang cameras, digital sound recorders, and other electronics as I get older, I just can't do it all and run too...!!!

Seattle FSB...it's yours bud...I will ask Pepe to put a sold tag on the thread and I will take it off CL, only thing is I have to get the wife to setup the Paypal to receive into our new acct. here on the east coast. We only moved from the Northwest several months ago and she is lagging behind....it's all her fault...lol. Thank you very much, and yes it is in immaculate condition. Like I said it was a backup to my main camera and I kept it wrapped up in a protector sheet; not a mark on it. And it takes brilliant video ! Easy to operate with a fantastic zoom...40x !!

Give me a couple of days and when I here from Paypal that the new acct. is setup and confirmed, I will send you the go ahead to drop the dough in...

I was gonna say the same about yours Seattle...LOL...I am a lover of the brick fronts now.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,534 Posts
I will ask Pepe to put a sold tag on the thread...
just let me know if you need any other changes. I'll tag it for now. ;)

I fully expect to see any break-through footage here on FSB, before I see it on Nat. Geo. ;)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just let me know if you need any other changes. I'll tag it for now. ;)

Thanks BikerPepe...

I fully expect to see any break-through footage here on FSB, before I see it on Nat. Geo. ;)
Most of the "break-through" material is sitting on people's computers that don't care if you and I never believe in the creatures...All of my deep woods training and data capture techniques came from two brothers, retired Navy Seals, who were 3rd generation Bigfoot hunters in Alberta. The stuff they have would blow people away, but they are non-social, anti-publicity folks. As far as my data, Nat. Geo. has filmed me in 2 locations and are waiting for me to get something going again here on the east coast. I will be in the Adirondacks in NY, and the Poconos of PA in the Spring and Summer, and this Winter I am filming with a one man crew in the swamps down here in FLorida. We have managed to capture some good data on video, sound recordings, and pictures...should be good when we sit down and edit the program they want to do.

I was once able to send people to my youTube channel before and show them some good stuff, but it got to where so much stuff got hacked off of it, I just turned down the channel. Heck, Pepe you could probably go out your back door and catch a glimpse of one...I never got to Chapala Lake just north of you...good place to start the search. Grab a video camera like a Flip or Hero and buy a windshield mount from Panavise on Amazon, and never ride in the forest without it on...you'd be amazed at what you capture...Aside from BF, I have captured big cat, bear galore, and herds of elk that would melt a hunters panties...not to mention bobcat, turkeys being chased by foxes...crap it's like coming home with your own National Geographic show.

But I may pop a pic or two on here for you guys to see...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,534 Posts
Good advice digger! :thumbup My ol' lady picked me up a cheap-o digi-cam for sledding but I never use it. :shrug Just about 2 yrs. back, I came whipping around a mountain road corner and damn near rear ended a big ol' cow moose. She must have been trotting along at 15-20 mph and as I got closer, I suddenly realized that she could whip around any second and mess up my whole day+. Just as I backed off, she split off the road and into the brush. Would have been a great day for a vid.

Been riding in the woods on one thing or another for most of my life. Haven't seen anything yet... but the dirt-bikes, sleds and even the Bronco's are pretty loud out there, so it's no surprise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.